• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2019 King of the Hammers Schedule

Weezul said:
I've got it on through the Livestream site but it's spotty at best and no sound. :dunno:

Appears to be my tv acting up with it. Works fine on the laptop.

Working fine on my end as of 810CST. Before that it was spotty at best too.

After last year, i didnt think the announcing could have gotten worse. Proved wrong.

Much better broadcasting otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bbtank45 said:
After last year, i didnt think the announcing could have gotten worse. Proved wrong.

Much better broadcasting otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Miles is pretty good overall, but the other guy tonight just keeps making random, dumb comments. I'd rather listen to him than Dave Zeeee or drunk Tripp scream all night though!

However this is very high quality free entertainment.

ridered3 said:
Miles is pretty good overall, but the other guy tonight just keeps making random, dumb comments. I'd rather listen to him than Dave Zeeee or drunk Tripp scream all night though!

However this is very high quality free entertainment.

It was always fun listening to drunk tripp talking smack

I hope a bouncer throws a big rock thru that black Jeep parked on side of the hill.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Is it me or is Will Stewart, the guy who won, that batmobile guy that was on here a couple years ago?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

motobrad22 said:
Is it me or is Will Stewart, the guy who won, that batmobile guy that was on here a couple years ago?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup, same guy.

To me, the shoot out is getting worse and worse...I have a feeling it will not return in 2020... Also the commentating (not Myles) was absolutely terrible. There was a point you could tell Myles was getting aggravated and quit responding to him.

Latest posts