• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2019 King of the Hammers Schedule

motobrad22 said:
Is it me or is Will Stewart, the guy who won, that batmobile guy that was on here a couple years ago?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He had a few different accounts. And he was a ass on here. Might be a nice guy in person but definitely not here :****:

Soooo why was it called Ultra4 vs SRRS? I didnt see one ultra buggy run. Both the announcers were getting on my nerves. Put drunk Tripp out there talking smack and let me hear the motors sing.

DrankinInTheWoods said:
To me, the shoot out is getting worse and worse...I have a feeling it will not return in 2020... Also the commentating (not Myles) was absolutely terrible. There was a point you could tell Myles was getting aggravated and quit responding to him.
They need someone that knows what a bouncer can do and how to set the course up to take charge of this event.
And gets some dam announcer's that know the sport.

jeeptj99 said:
Soooo why was it called Ultra4 vs SRRS? I didnt see one ultra buggy run. Both the announcers were getting on my nerves. Put drunk Tripp out there talking smack and let me hear the motors sing.

It was called East VS West. the u4 vs SRRS concept is flawed from day one. At KOH you can beat a U4 car up days before the hardest race in the world? In KY when they do it at DTOR, the only U4 guys who run, just finished the Ultra4 race. So after 100 miles of racing... they compete against SRRS with whats left of their cars.

Either way you arn't going to get u4 cars going 100%.

It's a fun expo and I've done it but hardly a straight up race. IMO the bouncers should always beat us, but haven't for what ever reason.

Poke said:
It was called East VS West. the u4 vs SRRS concept is flawed from day one. At KOH you can beat a U4 car up days before the hardest race in the world? In KY when they do it at DTOR, the only U4 guys who run, just finished the Ultra4 race. So after 100 miles of racing... they compete against SRRS with whats left of their cars.

Either way you arn't going to get u4 cars going 100%.

It's a fun expo and I've done it but hardly a straight up race. IMO the bouncers should always beat us, but haven't for what ever reason.

yeah I completely get not wanting to trash a car before the biggest race in the world to try to make a couple grand. It just always blew my mind they called it that.

DrankinInTheWoods said:
To me, the shoot out is getting worse and worse...I have a feeling it will not return in 2020... Also the commentating (not Myles) was absolutely terrible. There was a point you could tell Myles was getting aggravated and quit responding to him.

West Coast Dave Z ......... :****: :dunno: molaugh

jeeppoor said:
They need someone that knows what a bouncer can do and how to set the course up to take charge of this event.
And gets some dam announcer's that know the sport.

I don't know many people that know ultra 4, and bouncers as well as Miles :****:

Big ol YAWN... glad it was short.

the dude talking about the driveshafts breaking had me like ::) ::) ::)

and it sounded like Miles was also

Unless they are racing up a canyon (like backdoor), the terrain out there doesn't lend well to after dark televised hill climbs.... It's like watching kids beat RC crawlers on a pile of gravel...

I didn't watch,and thanks to yall's comments, don't feel like I missed much :flipoff1:

laughing1

Serious though when this post was first posted and that huge list of all the different events going. I knew there was no way I would be able to even attempt to keep up with the happenings so I'll be hearing about it all via social media after the fact. Working folk problems :****:

I fell asleep in the middle of it. Cool concept. But dang it's about like watching paint dry at times.

The Luke said:
I fell asleep in the middle of it. Cool concept. But dang it's about like watching paint dry at times.

I think if they had different announcers or the hill was a little more doable it would have been way better.

jeeppoor said:
Yea watch for the copper wheeled buggy or so the announcer's though so. :rolf:

Cody Wagonner's wheels are copper coated, on his U4 car and his moon buggy. :smoke:

supercrawl-2017-opener-v3.jpg