• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2019 King of the Hammers Schedule

onetoncrawler said:
Cody Wagonner's wheels are copper coated, on his U4 car and his moon buggy. :smoke:

supercrawl-2017-opener-v3.jpg

Yes I know. But they said they were made out of copper.

I thank someone is pissed at Shannon Campbell. He had a winch rope wrapped around his rear axle and it wasn't his. Haha Announcers kept saying how he must have run over his and just pulled it off, but when they showed the front of the rug his was still there. Hook and all. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pumpkin said:
I thank someone is pissed at Shannon Campbell. He had a winch rope wrapped around his rear axle and it wasn't his. Haha Announcers kept saying how he must have run over his and just pulled it off, but when they showed the front of the rug his was still there. Hook and all. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah we noticed that too on the winch rope. I wanted them to ask about it, but they never did.

Now that the main race is mostly over, I cannot get over how much the Live Coverage has improved over the years!

with soooooooo many ifs cars in the field now and listening to people talk all day about how solid axle cars are slow and becoming antiquated its always nice seeing eric miller on the podium!!!!

Ain't that the truth.

I do love watching an ifs rig soak up the rocks though. Those things are crazy

nissanheathen said:
with soooooooo many ifs cars in the field now and listening to people talk all day about how solid axle cars are slow and becoming antiquated its always nice seeing eric miller on the podium!!!!
I am beginning to think they should have 3 KOH races. 1 for IFS cars. 1 for solid axles cars. Then have a shoot out. Say the top 10 finishers of each race have it out to see which is better.
It would be interesting to watch. See who could hand the race 2 times in a week. ;D

nissanheathen said:

X2

I'd like to see him win it again

The Luke said:
I just want to know how 5bros ended up commentating KOH

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

It drove me nuts hearing "Back to you guys!" in that John Boy and Billy radio DJ voice. But I'm sure that's a gimmick and he's probably cool as fawk in person.

Best dude you'd ever want to meet. He got us all VIP bands and parking passes. Then introduced us to any racer we wanted to meet and tour of production facilities. Then we got to meet Chechen Marin. Dude shook our hands and looked at each of us in earnest as we shook his hand. So cool.

blacksheep10 said:
Best dude you'd ever want to meet. He got us all VIP bands and parking passes. Then introduced us to any racer we wanted to meet and tour of production facilities. Then we got to meet Chechen Marin. Dude shook our hands and looked at each of us in earnest as we shook his hand. So cool.

That's really "badass" of Miles. He seems like a legit guy that knows what he's talking about for the most part. Has little sayings that would make for a good drinking game "Alright then" and my favorite, confusing Bailey Campbell and Cole.

I enjoyed him, Ian, Marsden and Sara Price (when she could get a word or two in) as announcers for sure. The Scott Rhen guy, and the T1 announcers (except for Sara Price) were another story though.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Auto correct get you? Is Cheech an off road enthusiast?
Rolling down road, autocorrect. Cheech was cool as the other side of the pillow. Matt Howell gave him and his daughter a ride around the short course and a rock or 2. We asked Cheech how the ride was and he laughingly made a puking sound laughing1 His Daughter was down and was letting go of the grab handle to film the ride.

blacksheep10 said:
Rolling down road, autocorrect. Cheech was cool as the other side of the pillow. Matt Howell gave him and his daughter a ride around the short course and a rock or 2. We asked Cheech how the ride was and he laughingly made a puking sound laughing1 His Daughter was down and was letting go of the grab handle to film the ride.

Hell yeah, man! :smoke:

So there are some memes of KOH floating around the old inter webs that take trolling to another level. :****:
Anyone care to educate some of us who didn't spend a week in the desert what the controversy is.

Eddyj said:
So there are some memes of KOH floating around the old inter webs that take trolling to another level. :****:
Anyone care to educate some of us who didn't spend a week in the desert what the controversy is.

If you can, post a couple of them here and maybe someone will be able to explain them?

I took Wed-Fri off work to watch the races from home.

ridered3 said:
I took Wed-Fri off work to watch the races from home.

damn gubment workers......

I just read a little on the facebooks under one of the memes that someone cut corners and placed very high/finished, they extended time to allow the gladiator to finish the emc, and something about spare parts hidden in the desert. Oh and Shannon brought Waylon an a-arm

jeeptj99 said:
damn gubment workers......

I just read a little on the facebooks under one of the memes that someone cut corners and placed very high/finished, they extended time to allow the gladiator to finish the emc, and something about spare parts hidden in the desert. Oh and Shannon brought Waylon an a-arm
Racers are allowed to help other racers. Bring them parts, help them fix their rig, help them winch. But they can not get any help from the outside. No spectators, pit crew. So Shannon bringing him an arm was legal. I heard about the parts hidden in the desert. Not sure how to feel about that. That could work both ways. You could say bend a driveshaft and be counting on one that you have hidden and when you get there someone else has found it and used it.