• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snap-on, Blue Point, MATCO tools

creepycrawly

$500 - Snap on ball joint press BJP1 Very lightly used. $735 new.

$650 - Snap on EETH300 thermal imager. $1395 new. Lightly used, still has the cover on the screen. Comes with the cord but no USB charger cube. Use your smart phone charger.

$75 - Hopkins Tow doctor. Lightly used. $180 new

$30 - Snap on Memory saver adapter CTMS8850. Used. $76.95 new

$120 - Snap on Auto-Range Digital Multimeter. Used. $283 new

$130 - 10 pc 1/2" Drive 6-Point Metric Flank Drive® Deep Impact Socket Set (10–19 mm) 310SIMMYA. Used. $285 new

$250 - 27 pieces 1/2: drive 6 point socket sets. Not exact, but similar to 313TWYA. Metric and 'Merican. This was 2 sets but missing one socket. $328 x 2.

$575 - Snap on 18 V 1/2" Drive Cordless MonsterLithium Impact Wrench, charger, 2 batteries, bag. Used but in good shape. Recently rebuilt. $825 new.

$300 - Snap on 3/8" cordless impact, charger, 2 batteries. Used but in good condition.

Everything is clean and well kept. Located in Corpus Christi, TX.

Pm me a cell number for close up pics of any of this stuff.

Trying to get pics up now.

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 154
2 half fawked chickens and naked pictures of your mom for the thermal scanner and ball joint press

SHELBS44 said:
2 half fawked chickens and naked pictures of your mom for the thermal scanner and ball joint press

Deal. Put up or shut up. I bet you can find that exhaust leak with the scanner.

New lower prices on everything. Someone needs this stuff before I have to move it cross country twice.

List updated and prices dropped. About to throw this stuff on ebay. Heading to Choccolocco this weekend if anybody wants delivery!

He does still have the balljoint press. PM him your number and he'll get up eith you, he is having trouble posting a reply to you.

Thank you for letting me know.

I tried sending a message but I'm not sure that it's going through.

314-565-7526

Trying to update list and location. Stuff is now located in Corpus Christi, TX. Having trouble posting so pm me a cell number to text if you are interested. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the top. Let's get this stuff gone fellas. I "need" a new Africa Twin and instead of a gofundme, I started this here fur sail thread.

Latest posts