• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are the best trails to hit at Hawk Pride

Re: Re: What are the best trails to hit at Hawk Pride

money_pit_yj said:
Broke foot is funny. I've seen buggies get denied coming out the top and a Yota on 35s walk out and then vice versa. The ditch is my nemesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been up it many times in both of my rigs, but I usually break something along the way, but your right about the variety of rigs that make it or get denied .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Broke foot about two years ago there was a squeeze rock at the bottom of the last section before you came out. that wouldn't let a full width axle vehicle get by without paying a heavy toll when wet.
I watched my rig and some others that were actually nice get hung up there and let Toyota's pass like it was no big deal.

money_pit_yj said:
......I use the carto tracks map, but I'm not sure it is updated or even still works.

It still works, of course!

We'll be in the park this weekend and some over the next week or two getting some new trails collected and you'll see an update come out after that. Even if you bought it today, you'll have access to that update when it comes at no additional charge. There's a few new trails in the North end of the park, North of the MX track in particular that we'll be adding, a few other changes elsewhere. Digital updates way better than laminated paper. thumb.gif

CartoTracks said:
It still works, of course!

We'll be in the park this weekend and some over the next week or two getting some new trails collected and you'll see an update come out after that. Even if you bought it today, you'll have access to that update when it comes at no additional charge. There's a few new trails in the North end of the park, North of the MX track in particular that we'll be adding, a few other changes elsewhere. Digital updates way better than laminated paper. thumb.gif

Thanks Jake, we can all appreciate your help when we are lost. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Went this weekend and had some fun. Lost my phone beating on this. Didnt realize till a lil later. Went back and found it. Super slippery and lots and lots of mud
11d3060654643c43cf33ddd45a2542f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
Hardline trial in the mud & rain is about impossible in a low geared crawler :****: A high power rig on dig tires would probably shoot right up it, but my Krawlers wanted no part of it. About 5 different times I thought I had it whooped easy... only to lose momentum at the very top

Did you have the traction flaps engaged? :rolf:

I want no part of HPO when wet. It is stupid slick and I don't know what it is about that mud but it is some of the hardest crap to wash off I've ever seen! Ill never go back in the rain.

Got some power and some medium sized 43s . Just plain slick 50 out there. Not looking forward to the clean up
4e6bfc10e6c1f2379019c41bcbb81da7.jpg
75670e7eda92e97192051758302a00b3.jpg

cbrjeeper said:
Went this weekend and had some fun. Lost my phone beating on this. Didnt realize till a lil later. Went back and found it. Super slippery and lots and lots of mud
11d3060654643c43cf33ddd45a2542f3.jpg

Where is that?

creepycrawly said:
I want no part of HPO when wet. It is stupid slick and I don't know what it is about that mud but it is some of the hardest crap to wash off I've ever seen! Ill never go back in the rain.
Yeah but they have a pressure washing station. That's cool.

Drove down big hill quite a ways. And was 100 yards on the left somewhere. Tried to go up anything with rocks. And stumbled upon this.

Correct. Just before it.
Was my first time there. Drove 14hrs solo not knowing if anyone would be there. Alot of people showed up. Met some great people. But only got to ride Saturday. Need to go back to see more.

That is the waterfall it is in between middle access and at the end of lower access it is nasty when wet bc you have to one shot it and can5 crawl it but dry you can crawl it with ease in the right line

Latest posts