• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep LJ

RustyC

Looking to buy a Jeep LJ. flashemifyougotem Silver, hardtop,full doors. Under $10k Closer to Bham the better.

This is about the best deal I've found on one recently. I've been kinda keeping an eye out for one lately.

https://bham.craigslist.org/ctd/6803968771.html

I have found a couple that fit. But one is a little rough the other won't respond to messages.

Molly Hatchet on here has a nice one for sale, not at the bargain you are looking for though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the leads guys. I may be picking one up this evening.

Well I now own another Jeep. Picked up an 05 LJ. Silver softtop, auto. Brand new wheels and tires. One Alabama owner. It has a dented in corner between the taillight and the body line and a ton of miles 248K. Overall it is very clean and drives way better than a Jeep with that many miles should. Got it $8k.
I already have a 05 superduty 60, 14 bolt , Ford 205 ready to go in, add an LS 2wd 4L80 , Eco box. Ride anywhere year round. Long term goal.
Tapatalk is screwy but will post pics and future build thread.

8d14894ebb318bfb51a88c66b8cdf8a5.jpg
2ccc62299f3b4ecba86780aadd7189f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Calera Auto Sales. Facebook marketplace is a good tool.
There is a silver LJ with a hardtop on Boaz with brown seats and a salvage title for 9500. Tammy has a bad problem answering messages like 4 days later, good deal maybe but seems fishy.

alrider said:
Me and my daughter looked at that $8499 dollar special last week.

It's an absolute steal. I'd give him his money back plus $500 today.

Found some paperwork in the glove box from Jasper reman components. It had a transmission put in in late 2017. It has 18k miles on that transmission. I'm happy about that.

Latest posts