• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Hale Mountain Open Ride March 2-3 2019

smbroady82

Mods please add to calendar.

Next open weekend will be March 2-3, 2019. Feb Jam was a big success, awesome turn out and beautiful weather.

We already have a pretty good group of crawlers already coming. If you have any questions about the park hit Jackson or myself up!

55fefa36ff2ab4e2578fbb8a1ee6d378.jpg

smbroady82 said:
Thanks George !

I have a new rig with roughly 4x the power of the toyota... this should be interesting!!!!! 8)

Looks like Raquel will be beating on her then Stewart. molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

smbroady82 said:
nah, shes got her own toy.... I'm hoping she'll take to this one though... all part of my master plan.....

That Rhonda, she's a smart girl, but I gotta believe she's got a plan too.

ADMINISTRATOR

smbroady82 said:
Thanks George !

I have a new rig with roughly 4x the power of the toyota... this should be interesting!!!!! 8)

Meaning it will break 4 times faster ?

asking for a friend :D

Got my new schedule, looks like I will be working next weekend, won't have weekend off again till last weekend of March, first weekend of April

Dirt700 said:
Got my new schedule, looks like I will be working next weekend, won't have weekend off again till last weekend of March, first weekend of April

That stinks on the new work schedule!

I plan to make a day trip down to Hale for this trip since I missed the last one.

Dirt700 said:

I'm off the weekend of March 30th, maybe we can get together

ridered3 said:
That stinks on the new work schedule!

I plan to make a day trip down to Hale for this trip since I missed the last one.

thumb.gif

So who all is going to be at Hale and when are you getting there?

I'll either be tagging along in the RzR or possibly bumming a ride if someone has an empty seat.

Latest posts