• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Open bow boat

June dog

Wife's decided it's time for a bigger boat. Looking for a 21' to 24' open bow. Must have mercruiser out drive. Budget is $7500-13,000. Will travel for the right boat at the right price.

June dog said:
Wife's decided it's time for a bigger boat. Looking for a 21' to 24' open bow. Must have mercruiser out drive. Budget is $7500-13,000. Will travel for the right boat at the right price.

Do you have a manufacturer preference? Always have them available down by me.

ADMINISTRATOR

Not really. Just looking for something late 90's early 2000's. 10g is our max we can spend. There's usually a boat or two up for sale on here. Figure it was worth a shot posting on here thinking someone might be wanting to upgrade their boat this yr. Main thing is mercruiser outdrive unless it's an 01 or newer then I'd consider a Volvo outdrive .

https://auburn.craigslist.org/boa/d/dadeville-21-chaparral-limited/6821568563.html

Here's a 21ft boat that seems like a good deal. I don't know much about boats but I still like to look around and this seemed like a good boat. No trailer though.

felipecj said:
https://auburn.craigslist.org/boa/d/dadeville-21-chaparral-limited/6821568563.html

Here's a 21ft boat that seems like a good deal. I don't know much about boats but I still like to look around and this seemed like a good boat. No trailer though.

That boat seems well worth the money.

June dog said:
That boat seems well worth the money.

No trailer though. I have a place on Lake Martin and can put my good eye on it for you sometime if needed.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
No trailer though. I have a place on Lake Martin and can put my good eye on it for you sometime if needed.

ADMINISTRATOR

I migh have you do that. Were going to look at a couple around home on Saturday, and one in Lebanon Tn on Sunday. Thanks for the offer. There's some really good people on here.

Search is over. Found a 22' sea ray . Going for a test ride Wednesday. If all's good it will be coming back to ky.

June dog said:
Search is over. Found a 22' sea ray . Going for a test ride Wednesday. If all's good it will be coming back to ky.

Good deal, shoot me a pic or two of the new addition. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Here's a couple.

Attachments

• IMG_1602.PNG
    IMG_1602.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1604.PNG
    IMG_1604.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
BEAUTIFUL, what motor/drive is in it? Looks like it's been taken care of very well. I LOVE my Sea Ray and can't wait to get back on the water with it.

ADMINISTRATOR

It's got the 5.0 mercruiser. Fuel,injection. The yinside is a solid 9 out of 10. The outside I give a 8. The stickers are rubbed off in a spot or two , but besides that seems to of been well maintained. I go in the morning to pick it up. Looking forward to boating season. Thanks for the kind words. I get it home and cleaned up I'll post a couple more pics