• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail/no service music

Ripped all my old CDs to mp3s years ago. I buy the occasional album when Pandora hits me with a song I like.

Spotify is what I use. Pay for the premium version and you can "download" albums so you can listen to them without using data.

My stereo is a marine one, it accepts sd card

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Frostwire free downloads then blue tooth my phone to radio in a marine radio box.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a new in the box Kenwood marine receiver that's got all the bells and whistles, take a 100 bill shipped if anyone needs one for a rig or boat.
dc77a13d77ba25f3c4a19c4c5e8c5254.jpg
1e5d9e48eaaccbaebe9cb7d9308e8fc6.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
I have a new in the box Kenwood marine receiver that's got all the bells and whistles, take a 100 bill shipped if anyone needs one for a rig or boat.
dc77a13d77ba25f3c4a19c4c5e8c5254.jpg
1e5d9e48eaaccbaebe9cb7d9308e8fc6.jpg

Shameless sales plug. Lol

Well, this radio covers just about every way of listening to music that has been mentioned in this thread.

I'm looking for another Bluetooth sound bar if anyone has one they're willing to part with

got one for my wife's rzr buggy the other day and we love it

I need it at least loud enough to keep Luke and Tyler pissed off while we're at the same park thumb.gif

Luke's wife got mad at me for blasting Five Finger Death Punch. She said it was angry music. We were pulled off on the side of the trail because I was hungover and didnt air down before we left. Good times.

jeeptj99 said:
Luke's wife got mad at me for blasting Five Finger Death Punch. She said it was angry music. We were pulled off on the side of the trail because I was hungover and didnt air down before we left. Good times.
I wouldn't say she got "mad". More so just concerned about your mental stability and then told me I wasn't to hang out with you any more. But not mad. Lol

The Luke said:
I wouldn't say she got "mad". More so just concerned about your mental stability and then told me I wasn't to hang out with you any more. But not mad. Lol

HA! How'd that work out?

smbroady82 said:
:rolf:

that's a whole lotta man in that sandwich
Cmon over little fella!

I have no clue what Tyler looks like. I wouldn't know him if he drug me threw a month long interview process.

The Luke said:
Cmon over little fella!

I have no clue what Tyler looks like. I wouldn't know him if he drug me threw a month long interview process.

I know you. Not him yet but word on HL is he can squeeze a scale!!!! :****:

You've seen me slinging 44's into your short bed truck.

I wasn't in on the scale squeezing. I only had digital. Somebody needs to bring one to a ride. I'll put a hurting on that thing.

Latest posts