• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep on 33s. Want to wheel, where am I going?

Blakelund1990

Got a stock Willys Wrangler. Sporting a dana 30 front open diff and a Dana 44 with most likely an open diff. Unknown lif kit. And some 33" mud terrain tires. I also have a wench, and the appropriate gear for wenching.

I aint trying to climb waterfalls, undercut ledges, or anything that's going to require lockers and a cage. I ain't stupid and know my little jeeps limit. I just want to cruise around have a good time and enjoy the Jeep before I lift it, axle swap, stretch the wheelbase all out and beat the body in.
I am living around Birmingham Alabama.

Don't mind traveling around the state to wheel.
But for a good time, which park has the best trails or largest amount of trails that me and my little Jeep are going to have a good time at.
Is there anywhere a 33" tire Jeep can have atleast half a day of wheeling fun at and not get body damage or scratched to hell.

Don't care to trespass on private land, even if everyone does it. Mainly looking at wheeling at a local park if possible.

Thanks guys.

Windrock. There's easily a day of a riding on small tires.

Aop has a decent selection.

Stoney is a good time.

There is plenty of cool people on this forum that could give you a little tour or at least some pointers on where to go to have fun and not break your vehicle.

Bebop said:
Stoney is a good time.

There is plenty of assclowns on this forum that could give you a little tour or at least some pointers on where to go to have fun and completely destroy your vehicle.
Fixed

Awesome. Lmk. Ill get out of DOING lunch with the family. Lil bit of rain in the futurecast.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

cbrjeeper said:
Anyone try morris mountain?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
You have stickies?
If you do it is good for a full day. Morris was better without stickies