• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4 Race - April 12-13, 2019 @ Adventure Offroad

ridered3

Not Rigless
For the first race of the 2019 4WP Eastern Series, we're off to South Pittsburg, TN for the first time to Adventure Off Road Park! This 500-acre property located in the mountains of South Central Tennessee offers the ultimate playground for off-road enthusiasts of all types. With over 120 different trails of various degrees of difficulty, we look forward to mapping out a course that not only challenges our drivers from every class, but also showcases their skills behind the wheel! Just like the rest of our regional races, this race will act as a qualifier for the 2020 King of the Hammers race for the 4400 Class.

https://ultra4racing.com/race/26

Please add to calendar.

Just a heads up, this is an Event/Ride that I will be attending but am not affiliated or the point person for the Event/Ride.

Anyone from here coming to race or spectate?

Trailabite said:
Spectator on Saturday

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Our current plan is to be there Thursday morning through late Sunday to watch.

On Sunday there is a KOH Experience Ride which is a guided trail ride through some of the trails raced on the previous day.

CHASMAN9 said:
Added to calendar

ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for the addition. :dblthumb:

I'll be there on foot. Buggy won't be ready.

Gonna be the first event of the year for me. Planning to catch up with the racing family for a bit.

Will be one hell of a show. 70%+ of the park will still be open to ride during the race. We have 3 spectator areas up on the mountain. Should be for a great show.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mac5005 said:
Going to try to make Friday and Saturday, helping #4620 impaks racing , #4698 sweaty metal racing.

I recognize the Impaks Racing name, but not the Sweaty Metal Racing name.

Got any pictures of those rigs so I know who else to cheer for in Stock Class.

Pumpkin said:
Will be one hell of a show. 70%+ of the park will still be open to ride during the race. We have 3 spectator areas up on the mountain. Should be for a great show.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's exciting information. I'm quite curious to see what the race course/layout will be.

ridered3 said:
I recognize the Impaks Racing name, but not the Sweaty Metal Racing name.

Got any pictures of those rigs so I know who else to cheer for in Stock Class.

5520f022505c6b19b270913664195e73.jpg

bb20e58b2fd538d732da22f001192f84.jpg

Schedule of Events

Thursday, April 11th
4PM - 6PM Early Registration
5PM Tech Inspections

Friday, April 12th
9AM – 2PM Driver Registration
Park open for trail riding/ course inspection.
2PM Driver Meeting before qualifying in hot pits – all qualifying drivers must attend!
3PM – 6PM Qualifying for all classes by class
7 PM Driver Meeting for all drivers for Saturday races

Saturday, April 13th
All lap counts for races will be determined on site
10AM – 11:30AM UTV Race
12:30PM - 2:30PM Limited (4500, 4600, 4800) Race
3:30PM – 6PM ULTRA4(4400) Race
Awards immediately following for all classes

I am planing on going to this one! Want to watch some racing and get some wheeling done, its been too long! You still planing on being there?

We have a baseball game Saturday morning, so we will be coming in to see the U4 main race, then staying in a hotel to wheel Sunday morning. It won't be a long wheeling trip, but with 3 kids we are lucky to get this much

Mattman347 said:
I am planing on going to this one! Want to watch some racing and get some wheeling done, its been too long! You still planing on being there?

Sounds great! We will be there Thursday mid-morning through Sunday afternoon. We have RV Spots 1 & 2 so we will be easy to find.

Mattman347 said:

You going to wheel the white truck :drinkers: :flipoff1:

As of right now I think this will be Jonah's first wheeling trip. Just going to do a quick day trip, some light wheeling and watch some of the racing.

Latest posts