• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4 Race - April 12-13, 2019 @ Adventure Offroad

Park is pretty dry for the most part, still plenty of park to enjoy. The rain Friday morning will just knock the dust down. Should be a blast.

OMW up now.

IMPAKS racing has the pole for the stock class!!! #4620

Justin Baney of sweaty metal racing had a break during qualifying and dnf. Was able to get it fixed and will be starting last, but will make the race.

#4820 broke a short side inner prerunning, found a replacement and got it fixed.

One is where 22 meets one at the top, one is the top of bounty hill (this is the best view because you watch them come up 41/64) the other is over close to 46/2. Then you have the awesome view of the wide open of them heading to the lower field.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This event was pretty cool. Wish there was a way to see more of the woods course but our group hung out in the field most of the day watching them on the straight and in the short course. The 4400 guys were flying through there and one stock xj tried to send it to the moon on the short course. If they do it again i would definitely go again. Weather was kinda bipolar throughout the day but overall it was good. Patrick got some good pictures maybe he can post some up.

One of y'all helped the Rufus Racing #4404 car by moving the big blue trailer out so we could hook it to the bus. I wasn't out there for this race but our crew wanted to say thanks for the help!!! Team had a good race but the scoring keeping was a major issue. The race coarse reminded the guys of where we wheel in Oklahoma. So they pulled off the Treps and picked up some Stick SX and pushed the car hard!! Guys hit a try and bent a rim, tire didn't even burp!!! We finished somewhere between 3rd and 11th depending on where the scoring peeps decided to put us. Oh well, had a great time!!!

Was a nasty sloppy course.

We lost our brakes right off the start. Bango bolt came loose. Ran lap one with no brakes which sucked in the sloppy corners.

We ended up 2nd in class.

865f2093c12561968f4e5f383dd96921.jpg

BRUISER said:
Was a nasty sloppy course.

We lost our brakes right off the start. Bango bolt came loose. Ran lap one with no brakes which sucked in the sloppy corners.

We ended up 2nd in class.

Whoever that black XJ was in yall's class put on a hell of a show. What rig was yours?

JEEPKEVIN said:
One of y'all helped the Rufus Racing #4404 car by moving the big blue trailer out so we could hook it to the bus. I wasn't out there for this race but our crew wanted to say thanks for the help!!! Team had a good race but the scoring keeping was a major issue. The race coarse reminded the guys of where we wheel in Oklahoma. So they pulled off the Treps and picked up some Stick SX and pushed the car hard!! Guys hit a try and bent a rim, tire didn't even burp!!! We finished somewhere between 3rd and 11th depending on where the scoring peeps decided to put us. Oh well, had a great time!!!

I'm terrible with names. But I'm pretty sure it was Dave? That came over while I was unloading Saturday morning and talked to us. He was cracking up at my 2 yr who was helping me unload. I think he even took pictures talking about how he was going to go viral.

Also, thank y'all for waving at him while in line to start. He had an absolute blast cheering y'all on.
90724727b68cbc484f58a831df3d873f.jpg

Re: Re: Ultra4 Race - April 12-13, 2019 @ Adventure Offroad

jeeptj99 said:
Whoever that black XJ was in yall's class put on a hell of a show. What rig was yours?
White 2dr XJ

IMPAKS GARAGE.
d05932d7904b2a0f7be2e20a4f442e46.jpg

Travis, you're thinking of straight jacket motor sports. Impaks was definitely giving it hell. But the big air of the day went to straight jacket. I think they were in a whole 'nother gear when they hit that thing.
ae84af6d0ea71da5974320ddbfe5b6ec.jpg

The Luke said:
I'm terrible with names. But I'm pretty sure it was Dave? That came over while I was unloading Saturday morning and talked to us. He was cracking up at my 2 yr who was helping me unload. I think he even took pictures talking about how he was going to go viral.

Also, thank y'all for waving at him while in line to start. He had an absolute blast cheering y'all on.
90724727b68cbc484f58a831df3d873f.jpg

Luke, it is great to see you enjoy all of the trappings that fatherhood brings. Knowing how hard it was for you to get to this point, it is nice to see. :dblthumb:

dwa2469 said:
Luke, it is great to see you enjoy all of the trappings that fatherhood brings. Knowing how hard it was for you to get to this point, it is nice to see. :dblthumb:
I appreciate that. It's a blessing, that's for sure. Seeing my wife happy is more than I could ever ask for. He pulled us both out of a pretty dark time.
1f3f779c5171af6f81eba9bbfbee9578.jpg

There's race cars in this picture. So we're still on topic.

I cant wait for him to start getting to go on more trips with us. He was cracking me up all day Saturday. Between the fist bumps, telling me no no, and sharing his cheezits with me he made me laugh way more than you did.

The Luke said:
I appreciate that. It's a blessing, that's for sure. Seeing my wife happy is more than I could ever ask for. He pulled us both out of a pretty dark time.
1f3f779c5171af6f81eba9bbfbee9578.jpg

There's race cars in this picture. So we're still on topic.
That Black buggy on the other side of your wife looks familiar, like a J-Duck built chassis, looks awesome

Wished I could have gotten to visit with people, but I was a little bit busy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
Yessir. That's #8. Even more impressive in person.

I totally agree with this.... we had a chance to look this buggy over and it was flat out NICE. I will say the pictures don't do it justice and the pictures he had in the build thread were great.

After the race was over and we had a chance to eat some BBQ, we finally got to meet Jduck in person , super nice dude with some top notch skills.

Latest posts