• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 Bolt locker ?

GIZMO1

Hey guys, I am removing my spool and want to run a locker since I plan to put my Jeep back on the street. What locker would you recommend ? I am not a fan of ARB's and haven't found any other selectables for the 14 bolt. What are my options and who would be the best place to order from.

Thanks,

as far as I know, there isn't a full case locker for a 14bolt (except the ARB). So your only 2 options are a Detroit or Grizzly, that drop into a stock case... I can't see that as being more than a coin flip to decide. Maybe the Grizzly is stronger? Maybe it's just marketed as stronger?

I've had great luck with my Detroit's front and rear. Will you run locking hubs or drive flanges in the front ?

Grizzly , I have a 14bolt arb these things are sweet and beefy as hell and great warranty .
Come by and take a look at it

I just replaced a Detroit when it turned to skittles after a shaft let go. Went to a spool. My rig doesnt see much street time but I really liked the locker for when it did. Didnt want it to happen again so I eliminated the issue. If I was going to buy another locker, I would give the Grizzly a try before a Detroit. I have heard the grizzly lockers may do the same after breaking a shaft but not as likely.
eb61bcd1d8656d1bc6dc9422b43e79e9.jpg
457b9e7380fbeeb2acae9bd805d6582b.jpg
e4ef3ffe7b190c45175827267ee30c03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts