• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full hydro steering wheel gets violent feedback??

tmcclellon

I have an angry fab bouncer. It has a Psc cbr pump with the built in relief. 12.2 cubic inch orbital, and a 2.5" x 8" psc ram. When I'm in the gas bouncing up ledges and stuff I'll occasionally get some violent feedback in the steering wheel. My orbital is load reactive. Some guys say the non load reactive will fix it, but at the same time I'll start breaking more steering joints and knuckles. At aop this weekend I hit a ledge buggy came down hard wheel spun all the way to the left. I had good grip on the wheel. My wrist and arm folded up and bent the steering wheel. Luckily It didn't break my wrist. This has happened to many times. Is their any pressure relief or bypass setup to stop this?

Its the load reactive orbital causing it. A few places used to sell backflow preventers that helped. Not sure if anybody still does or not

fl-krawler said:
Its the load reactive orbital causing it. A few places used to sell backflow preventers that helped. Not sure if anybody still does or not

X2

Load reactive is dumb for aggressive driving. It's meant for slow moving vehicles on smooth surfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there steering valves with build in shock valves
or you can get shock valve block to your current one
or ad remote cross relief valve