• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB 15x8 beadlocks 6 x 5.5

the buyer. I had a set abut a month ago, details dont matter but he was less than honorable and respectful of other people's time and effort.

What 2 sides - We agreed on a time and place after I promised to hold them for you for a week. We agreed to meet on Sunday morning, the Friday before I sent a message- no response. On Saturday 2 more messages - no response, Sunday morning - another message and still no response. Instead, you CHOSE to leave me hanging for days.

Prior to all that I had a cash buyer in front of me but I had promised them to you so I held them. Did your feelings get hurt when you had to drive a few miles to pick up a deal? If so you should have never agreed to the meeting and simply moved on. . Could not take 15 seconds out of your week to simply send a message that you were not interested anymore. Doing so would have relieved me of my obligation and allowed me to sell without violating my promise.

However, in your defense it's pretty much my own fault, I knew beter. I violated a cardinal rule when selling online - NEVER hold for a buyer, First with cash!! But I did -- will not again. Guess I prefer(ed) to live in a world where people actually honor their agreements. Idealistic I know!

So... to whoever agrees to meet this guy, good luck!