• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aux Fuel tank/F-250 wheels & Tires/GMC 2500 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOVI FED COUPE

30 gallon Transfer flow inc fuel tank. Mounts in the bed and has in cab controller. Plumbs into stock tank. $500

F250 Lariat Wheels with NEW Amp Terrain Pro 35" tires-$1250

Chevy/GMC 2500 wheels-8x180 lug pattern in good shape. $600\

Rutledge, GA 678-725-1181

de6e6ca8801cf931f915d5194e70339c.jpg
e61eb5aac80eb7f9b76da961cf0f20a2.jpg
bdfcec293be8f42c04298bc2b6a34e59.jpg
6cfde90cddaa25867c0756d735b2aae7.jpg
bd61b52c16dbd2486858398b2db2ee14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, wish you were closer, I would make you at least a half price offer on those GMC wheels, been kinda wanting a set of those.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Man, wish you were closer, I would make you at least a half price offer on those GMC wheels, been kinda wanting a set of those.

I would be glad to trade them even for a Z71 Tahoe!

I already cashed that one out, but seriously, if you get over towards NW Georgia anytime soon I would buy them and could meet you

zukimaster said:
I already cashed that one out, but seriously, if you get over towards NW Georgia anytime soon I would buy them and could meet you

10-4

NOVI FED COUPE said:
30 gallon Transfer flow inc fuel tank. Mounts in the bed and has in cab controller. Plumbs into stock tank. $500

F250 Lariat Wheels with NEW Amp Terrain Pro 35" tires-$1250

Chevy/GMC 2500 wheels-8x180 lug pattern in good shape. $600\

Rutledge, GA 678-725-1181

What's the dimensions of the Aux Fuel Tank?

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I will have to measure. Fits perfect the in back on my 2014 F250. Sits flush with the bed sides.

Sounds good. They don't have the 30 gallon model listed on the website so was just curious.

ridered3 said:
Sounds good. They don't have the 30 gallon model listed on the website so was just curious.

Yea I noticed that. I don't know if it's discontinued or if my size is wrong. I made out 30 on one of the data plates inside the box. So I could be wrong.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Yea I noticed that. I don't know if it's discontinued or if my size is wrong. I made out 30 on one of the data plates inside the box. So I could be wrong.

No worries or rush. I bought an aux fuel tank/toolbox combo a month ago for my F250, but had all sorts of issues trying to find exact dimension and gallons.

So figured some exact measurements may help you out a bit.

Really interested in the fuel tank if the measurements will work with my truck bed. 2010 dodge megacab pain for fitment

lilbuggy said:
Really interested in the fuel tank if the measurements will work with my truck bed. 2010 dodge megacab pain for fitment

Don't see why it wouldn't work. I'm sure the bed is same size or very close to the width of a f250 bed. I will pull a measurement when I can. I am out of town for a few days at the moment.

lilbuggy said:
sounds great thanks

61 3/4" long, 17 1/2" deep, 51 3/4" long at the bottom. Tank kinda V shapes in at the bottom to give room for the pump.

I would love to have the f250 wheels! I currently have a set of 20x10 and 305/55 Toyo MT's and a set of 2018 stock 18" XLT wheels and tires. I would need to sell one those sets first.

RandysMJ said:
I would love to have the f250 wheels! I currently have a set of 20x10 and 305/55 Toyo MT's and a set of 2018 stock 18" XLT wheels and tires. I would need to sell one those sets first.

Just let me know.

Don't forget me on those GMC wheels, if you sell that tank or anything to someone that might be coming close to my area, I can make arrangements to get them

zukimaster said:
Don't forget me on those GMC wheels, if you sell that tank or anything to someone that might be coming close to my area, I can make arrangements to get them

What's your zip? I can ship them from work. Let me see what it would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts