• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FINGER PRINTS

It usually depends on how drunk I am and how many officers they get to hold me down... :drinkers:
Just joking ... ur local sheriff's department can do it on the spot .

Depends on if it's a local, national or fbi check. I've had all of the above done for our adoption.

Silencer Shop came up with a machine that goes in gun stores to fingerprint you for when you buy something class 3.

I agree on "it depends what the print is for". I get finger printed every other year for 2 different checks, the local one usually comes back within a week, the one from U.S. Costumes takes 2 - 3 weeks.

It's been a while for me but if I remember correctly TBI took about a week and FBI about 3 months, Kentucky was a couple days, maybe because they were already on file in other states and feds.

It was explained to us that it depends how much they find on you too. The longer your rap sheet the longer it took to get back.

Mine took years....

^^^^^^^ That's what you get when you are the "muscle man " for the mob. Gezzzzzz.........

Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm reading the OP differently that you guys. Seems to me he may have been the victim of a crime where the police recovered some finger prints.

OP: that all depends on how good the prints recovered are and whether they belong to one of these other guys above who all told you their finger prints are in "the system". Basically, it could be really quick or 6 days from never.

Ohhhh I didn't think about that.

Or MAYBE the op committed the crime and is wondering how long til Johnny law busts down his door??

Hazmat prints with back ground can take up to 6 weeks here in pa. Most of the time they are back in 2 weeks.

creepycrawly said:
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm reading the OP differently that you guys. Seems to me he may have been the victim of a crime where the police recovered some finger prints.

OP: that all depends on how good the prints recovered are and whether they belong to one of these other guys above who all told you their finger prints are in "the system". Basically, it could be really quick or 6 days from never.
That's what I read