• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling out GreggC

....this thread reminds me of 19 year old girls posting on facebook "WORST DAY EVER.....PRAYERS PLEASE".....

"what's wrong?"

"....I don't wanna talk about it...."

687f1d13574c80e06d5aecd3b0fc1163.jpg

#notmyadministrator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHA, you fugtards caught me........ :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: AARP called me and said they wanted to sponsor me for the IRRF(International Rascal Racing Federation) You can read all about it in the next issue of OSU(Obscured Sports Quarterly) What can I say, every man has his price and money earned is always sweeter than money saved.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]NO, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size].

Mr. Farris has been in contact with me for about a month and could not ask for a better person to sell it to. He knew what he wanted and the transaction went down so smooth that I didn't even realize it happened. I have owned the Heart Attack buggy for over 5 years and will really miss it, but I know it is in good hands and I have written visitation rights to her anytime I want. In the current condition I sold it, it was everything I could ask for and more. PERFECT and was on point wherever I sent it. Although, the driver did need training wheels at times. I'll miss it, BUT, I have been beating the bushes to find her replacement if any of you have any suggestions.

Eddyj has kindly offered up a $500 reward to anyone who can help me find the right replacement for her. Thanks Eddyj. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
HAHAHAHAHA, you fugtards caught me........ :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: AARP called me and said they wanted to sponsor me for the IRRF(International Rascal Racing Federation) You can read all about it in the next issue of OSU(Obscured Sports Quarterly) What can I say, every man has his price and money earned is always sweeter than money saved.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]NO, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size].

Mr. Farris has been in contact with me for about a month and could not ask for a better person to sell it to. He knew what he wanted and the transaction went down so smooth that I didn't even realize it happened. I have owned the Heart Attack buggy for over 5 years and will really miss it, but I know it is in good hands and I have written visitation rights to her anytime I want. In the current condition I sold it, it was everything I could ask for and more. PERFECT and was on point wherever I sent it. Although, the driver did need training wheels at times. I'll miss it, BUT, I have been beating the bushes to find her replacement if any of you have any suggestions.

Eddyj has kindly offered up a $500 reward to anyone who can help me find the right replacement for her. Thanks Eddyj. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Congrats on the sail, sell, cell, sale.

Question about the Finders Fee paid by Eddyj, will he pay in real bills or carnie bills ???

ridered3 said:
Congrats on the sail, sell, cell, sale.

Question about the Finders Fee paid by Eddyj, will he pay in real bills or carnie bills ???

I'm not sure. Maybe Peso's or Funnel Cake cards.

Eddyj's ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
HOLY CRAP, that was funny and unexpected. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

So was you using the fawking quote function correctly. Musta used some of the proceeds from the buggy to buy some trifocals. :flipgotcha:

5BrothersFabrication said:
How about a 98% done Explorer on Rocks? I'll throw in a half ****ed chicken to sweeten the deal.

You got my attention with the 28% done Exploder, but the kicker that sent me running was the "Half ****ed chicken". :rolf:

As for the bird dog fee, Eddyj said he would double it if someone could find me a buggy within the next 2 weeks so I could get back out on the trails. Hunt on.............Daddy needs a new pair of skates.

ADMINISTRATOR

I'm starting to worry with all this daddy talk amongst grown men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wait a minute... if this is the thread where we try to sell **** box rigs no one wants I would like to offer up one mint condition XJ as well :****:

muddinmetal said:
Wait a minute... if this is the thread where we try to sell **** box rigs no one wants I would like to offer up one mint condition XJ as well :****:

I'm in !

Also have 90% done 55 Willy's Wagon on tons
90% Tore to **** XJ on 33's / and or 01 Sexterra
And a never started on project 57 Willy's pickup
Could probably throw in another never started tore apart
CJ5

Package deal available :****:

P said:
I'm in !

Also have 90% done 55 Willy's Wagon on tons
90% Tore to **** XJ on 33's / and or 01 Sexterra
And a never started on project 57 Willy's pickup
Could probably throw in another never started tore apart
CJ5

Package deal available :****:

Wait a minute shitheads, Me!. This fawkin thread is about ME, not you and your shitboxes, it's all about me. :flipoff1:

oooh, look, boobies............................................................. flashemifyougotem

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts