• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why is tapatalk saying "hacking attempt" when I try to post for sale ad?

betteroffsingle

I have no other way to get pics in the ad except with tapatalk but when I try to post it says "connecting to server" then "hacking attempt" pops up below text of ad. WTF?

Check your firewall settings.

My work laptop notifies me the web site is a threat due to security.

You can try removing the "s" in the http:// address first.

Or....if our owners/admins have thick skin.... its cuz they some cheap bastidz :)

46a678f3a8b1fe2c4b827bb0ff98f830.jpg

Re: Re: Why is tapatalk saying "hacking attempt" when I try to post for sale ad?

tonybolton said:
Check your firewall settings.

My work laptop notifies me the web site is a threat due to security.

You can try removing the "s" in the http:// address first.
It's a Tapatalk problem. They need to update Tapatalk on the forum.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Why is tapatalk saying "hacking attempt" when I try to post for sale ad?

ranger11 said:
It's a Tapatalk problem. They need to update Tapatalk on the forum.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

It's more than just Tapatalk. I have been getting the "Not Secure" warning for awhile now too. And have not been able to post pictures where I never had trouble in the past

He asked about the hacking attempt that's a tapatalk problem. But its probably due to the forum not being secure.

And I still can't post pics via tapatalk. I just put an ad in parts but cant post pics. I said as much in the ad.

dsfglkasj'ljas'ljaslj;aslkj;alsj;l

Hmmm....lets me post off computer too

(((pic is from an associate who needed to charge his laptop but could not figure out why it wasn't charging)))

:)

Attachments

• 20190410_080429.jpg
    20190410_080429.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 85
tonybolton said:
dsfglkasj'ljas'ljaslj;aslkj;alsj;l

Hmmm....lets me post off computer too

(((pic is from an associate who needed to charge his laptop but could not figure out why it wasn't charging)))

:)
My sister in-law (collage grad. LMAO) did that once with Halloween lights for my mother in-law. She couldn't figure out why they didn't work. When we fixed it and told my mother in-law she was upset with us for picking on said sister in-law. :dunno: