• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Notre Dame Paris

Unpopular opinion: saw this morning that over $1 billion dollars have been raised to fix everything. The Catholic church is worth over $30 billion dollars world wide according to the same article, personally I have a hard time seeing why one would donate to that. The church has enough money to fix it, if you feel called to donate give to someone/thing that truly needs it.

jeeptj99 said:
Unpopular opinion: saw this morning that over $1 billion dollars have been raised to fix everything. The Catholic church is worth over $30 billion dollars world wide according to the same article, personally I have a hard time seeing why one would donate to that. The church has enough money to fix it, if you feel called to donate give to someone/thing that truly needs it.
My thoughts as well. It does suck to see old stuff disappearing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
My thoughts as well. It does suck to see old stuff disappearing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It does, I love history and seeing stuff like that. I've been in one of the oldest churches in central america. Literally on the church steps there was a woman and baby starving, but inside the church there was a wall that was maybe 30' high that was covered in solid gold. It was beautiful inside that building but everything else in that city was dirty and starving.

jeeptj99 said:

Le cathedral belongs to the French state, not to the catholic church.

I have been seeing reports where hundreds of French churches have been vandalized, some even attempted to be burnt, all by the islamic radicals that the liberal gov't has allowed in, and the gov't AND the Catholic church is covering it up in the name of bleeding hearts. But who knows?

Odd that a battery charger would be in the rafters? Most places don't have outlets in there ceilings. Or that it happens on the same day Lincoln was shot or tax day or titanic sinking . But hey they have 50 investigators investigating it.

Re: Re: Notre Dame Paris

LightBnDr said:
Some people just can't accept when something is an accident . . . . . . .
This is the reason why .....
4ac6a2d326c6ef457d301dae7b5f752b.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Let's not forget everything that happened in the past few weeks to the place. If I need I can link articles.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I meant years. Not weeks. It was the failed car bomb attempt. Also I had read about the woman arrested 3 days before but that's fake news according to this. Also had read where someone wrote a message in feces but I believe it was at a different church.

https://www.apnews.com/afs:Content:4466860006

zukimaster said:
This is the reason why .....
4ac6a2d326c6ef457d301dae7b5f752b.jpg

I was completely joking. I think that was the response to me earlier in the thread when I mentioned my distrust of the media

I guess that church getting blowed up and killing over 200 people in Sri Lanka this morning is fake also.... Christan people are under attack world wide, those pieces of **** Muslims are to blame

Re: Re: Notre Dame Paris

zukimaster said:
I guess that church getting blowed up and killing over 200 people in Sri Lanka this morning is fake also.... Christan people are under attack world wide, those pieces of **** Muslims are to blame

Most will ignore this.

zukimaster said:

ranger11 said:
Most will ignore this.

Here is what Jesus taught the disciples about the persecution of the church.

The World Hates the Disciples
18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'

It is almost as if He knew this was going to happen...... :eek:

zukimaster said:

So, if a church gets blowed up in Sri Lanka, that makes this map legit ?

I fail to see the connection here.

Latest posts