• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stolen YJ

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
I know it's not close to most of you but I wouldn't think a car thief would keep something local. I sold my 94 yj to a fella about 2 months ago and it was just stolen from in front of his house last night in North Philadelphia. License plate (not that it really matters I'm sure) is Pennsylvania KWX-1939. Has a black cj tailgate which wouldn't be real easy to swap out since the factory hinge holes are welded shut. I'm not sure what to say to do if you would happen to see it, maybe call the local police? I'd just like to see him get it back. Thanks guys.
31bcc532f3876277a80eebd26d0cf75b.jpg
c276245e80fb1af67e616c115e0bb503.jpg
b95bf4c03638af6058b8cddccb5942dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yeah, the guy who bought it has been having some really bad luck. He was also soooo excited to get it. I gave him a really good price knowing it was going to a good home. His xj was on it's last leg when he bought it. Said he's taking a break from jeeps for a while since he just sank all of his spare money into it, just to have some pos run off with it. Can't really blame him. Philly has an average of 24k vehicle thefts per year so I can't say I'm too optimistic but I suppose anything is possible.

Oh, and to top it off, only had collision insurance so no help there either.

Beerj said:
Yeah, the guy who bought it has been having some really bad luck. He was also soooo excited to get it. I gave him a really good price knowing it was going to a good home. His xj was on it's last leg when he bought it. Said he's taking a break from jeeps for a while since he just sank all of his spare money into it, just to have some pos run off with it. Can't really blame him. Philly has an average of 24k vehicle thefts per year so I can't say I'm too optimistic but I suppose anything is possible.

Oh, and to top it off, only had collision insurance so no help there either.

As if thieves don't suck enough, only having collision insurance is icing on that crap cake!

Dang I knew I should have bought it. I don't think any vehicles have been stolen around here, The sheriff may have investigated it as a "theft" when ol Billy Jim's cur dog knocked his truck out of gear letting it roll off in the holler, then he blamed it on his cousin Jimmy Bill. :****:

Yall dont know how lucky yall are, down here in Tuscaloosa Al there have already been 100 stolen this year and there were more than 300 vehicles stolen last year.

d_daffron said:
Yall dont know how lucky yall are, down here in Tuscaloosa Al there have already been 100 stolen this year and there were more than 300 vehicles stolen last year.

Compare the Urban population of Tuscaloosa to wherever they are and you'll see what is different :****:

Just got an update. Police found his doors and wheels/tires. No idea how or where but hopefully it leads to more stuff or the rest of the jeep.

Latest posts