Hardline Crawlers
April 21, 2019, 11:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Calendar for all upcoming rides and competitions.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen YJ  (Read 841 times)
Beerj

Sonzabitches!

« on: April 16, 2019, 03:31:59 AM »

I know it's not close to most of you but I wouldn't think a car thief would keep something local. I sold my 94 yj to a fella about 2 months ago and it was just stolen from in front of his house last night in North Philadelphia. License plate (not that it really matters I'm sure) is Pennsylvania KWX-1939. Has a black cj tailgate which wouldn't be real easy to swap out since the factory hinge holes are welded shut. I'm not sure what to say to do if you would happen to see it, maybe call the local police? I'd just like to see him get it back. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'll have this truck a long while.
That don't count. You can't judge a titty til you see the nipple.
Jon. Amish Country, P
Bebop
Easyline Crawler

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 05:56:28 PM »

That sucks man.

Wandering Frenchie.
Living the dream in the USA !!

Quote from: pholmann
You just wish you had a sexy bald head.  Flip Off
Beerj

Sonzabitches!

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 06:45:02 PM »

Yeah, the guy who bought it has been having some really bad luck. He was also soooo excited to get it. I gave him a really good price knowing it was going to a good home. His xj was on it's last leg when he bought it. Said he's taking a break from jeeps for a while since he just sank all of his spare money into it, just to have some pos run off with it. Can't really blame him. Philly has an average of 24k vehicle thefts per year so I can't say I'm too optimistic but I suppose anything is possible.

Oh, and to top it off, only had collision insurance so no help there either.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:46:06 PM by Beerj » Logged

Jon. Amish Country, P
ridered3

Not Rigless

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 09:44:32 AM »

Yeah, the guy who bought it has been having some really bad luck. He was also soooo excited to get it. I gave him a really good price knowing it was going to a good home. His xj was on it's last leg when he bought it. Said he's taking a break from jeeps for a while since he just sank all of his spare money into it, just to have some pos run off with it. Can't really blame him. Philly has an average of 24k vehicle thefts per year so I can't say I'm too optimistic but I suppose anything is possible.

Oh, and to top it off, only had collision insurance so no help there either.

As if thieves don't suck enough, only having collision insurance is icing on that crap cake!

Tent: Freespirit Recreation RoofTop Tent (RTT)
Tow: 12' Ford F250; 4x4 w/ 6.7 Powerstroke
Toy: Polaris Gayzr 800s
Toy Hauler: 2000 Fleetwood Wilderness 26' Footer

Rockvale, TN
Beerj

Sonzabitches!

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »

As if thieves don't suck enough, only having collision insurance is icing on that crap cake!
That's on him. He said this is the 2nd vehicle he's had stolen in the past 1.5 years. I know what kind of coverage I would have had.

Jon. Amish Country, P
Hotrod23

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 04:00:11 PM »

Comprehensive coverage is the cheapest part of insurance.
TBItoy

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 05:24:49 PM »

Dang I knew I should have bought it. I don't think any vehicles have been stolen around here, The sheriff may have investigated it as a "theft" when ol Billy Jim's cur dog knocked his truck out of gear letting it roll off in the holler, then he blamed it on his cousin Jimmy Bill.  shit

Nick Cooper - Dodson Branch, TN

Contact  -   EAT.SLEEP.WHEEL@GMAIL.COM
Beerj

Sonzabitches!

« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 05:02:40 PM »

I've never personally known anybody that had a vehicle stolen. Hell, I let my keys hang all the time.

Jon. Amish Country, P
d_daffron

« Reply #8 on: Today at 06:24:03 AM »

Yall dont know how lucky yall are, down here in Tuscaloosa Al there have already been 100 stolen this year and there were more than 300 vehicles stolen last year.
muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL

« Reply #9 on: Today at 06:31:40 AM »

Yall dont know how lucky yall are, down here in Tuscaloosa Al there have already been 100 stolen this year and there were more than 300 vehicles stolen last year.

Compare the Urban population of Tuscaloosa to wherever they are and you'll see what is different  shit

DD- Locked straight axled Lexus on 37s
Trail Rig- 1993 XJ, 60s, Chromos, On Reds, Sumbitch is pink!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: