• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Easter Eggs

money_pit_yj

Don't lose sight about what the next few days are about. Christian or not, it is a historical fact that Jesus was beaten and crucified and that there was an empty tomb. God loves humankind, we were created in His image with the free will to choose to have a relationship with Him. Because He gave us the free will to choose, He also had to give us a way to be redeemed from our wrong choices, and that my friends is Jesus. Jesus was fully God and fully man. He willingly allowed Himself to be beaten and crucified so that you and I can have an eternal relationship with God the father. Jesus faces something that none of us have to face, and that is separation from God. At the moment He was murdered, the weight of the worlds sin was upon Him and because God is Holy and Righteous, he turned from His son. Jesus died. He was separated from His father. After living a perfect sinless life He voluntarily went to the cross and took the wrath of The worlds sin because He loves you . The Good news is that He did not stay dead. He was resurrected and overcame death. I know few will read this and run to the cross and ask to be saved, but think about the weight of what Jesus did, read about it in your bible, heck call me and we can talk about it, but don't let another day go by without thinking about what we are really celebrating this time of year. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend. He is Risen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with you. But....

Siri doesn't. "She" states that Jesus was a fictious character & also goes as far to say that Mohamad was a wise prophet. :gay:

Oh the times in which we live. May God surely have mercy on our children's & their children's offspring.