• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Position at Busted Knuckle!

jsburkey21

Busted knuckle offroad
Gents,
I am looking to hire someone to work the front counter of busted knuckle offroad. I figure Hardline would be the best place to ask.

Job duties:
- Answer the phones and provide tech support to customers
- Issue vendor P.O.s and order stock
- Keep Stock quantities updated
- Interface with walk-in customers
- manage orders
- shipping and recieving

Candidates must have a vast knowlege off offroad parts. Pay is based on knowlege and experience.

Benefits:
Health insurance
dental insurance
life insurance
paid holidays (5 major holidays)
BKOR employee discount on all parts
You get to work with an extremely fast growing company with like-minded individuals on the baddest offroad buggies in the world.

E-mail [email protected] for details.

please do not reply to this message for additional details.

booyang booyang booyang

jsburkey21 said:
Gents,
I am looking to hire someone to work the front counter of busted knuckle offroad. I figure Hardline would be the best place to ask.

Job duties:
- Answer the phones and provide tech support to customers
- Issue vendor P.O.s and order stock
- Keep Stock quantities updated
- Interface with walk-in customers
- manage orders
- shipping and recieving

Candidates must have a vast knowlege off offroad parts. Pay is based on knowlege and experience.

Benefits:
Health insurance
dental insurance
life insurance
paid holidays (5 major holidays)
BKOR employee discount on all parts
You get to work with an extremely fast growing company with like-minded individuals on the baddest offroad buggies in the world.

E-mail [email protected] for details.

please do not reply to this message for additional details.

booyang booyang booyang

This is the definition of giving back to the community right here y'all. Not only giving an actual wheeler a damn good job opportunity, but also giving future customers a knowledgeable person to talk to unlike some companies that will put just about anyone behind a counter or on the other end of a telephone

Hmm......this is tempting. I've been looking at different jobs lately. What kind of hours are we talking about? Email sent. :dblthumb:

They could sell Rainbow BK swag and they could advertise Burkey as the first openly gay rock bouncer. Seems like it would do a lot for their image to the general public.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Probably get lots of support from the Democratic party also, that's right up there alley.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
They could sell Rainbow BK swag and they could advertise Burkey as the first openly gay rock bouncer. Seems like it would do a lot for their image to the general public.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

:giggle:

Latest posts