• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 300

simpletoy

May be a long shot but looking for a Dana 300 that's partially built(hd outputs) just rear or front and rear. Willing to travel a little from Kentucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck. I literally never see built d300's for sale. Hopefully you find one though.

The Luke said:
Good luck. I literally never see built d300's for sale. Hopefully you find one though.

It's very rare to see them but I have seen them just wasn't ready to buy them at the time I did. If I don't see one I'll start getting the parts together or just suck it up and order an atlas

It's crazy. You can find doublers, atlas's, sye 231's all day. But flipped built d300's are like unicorns.

I actually have one that is bolted up to a 4l60 currently town sticked with a 4:1 kit installed if you're interested. I'm doing a doubler set up in the rig I'm building currently. Feel to text me at 3146404059, I'm in Missouri so depending where your at in Kentucky it may not be too bad of a drive.

MidMo said:
I actually have one that is bolted up to a 4l60 currently town sticked with a 4:1 kit installed if you're interested. I'm doing a doubler set up in the rig I'm building currently. Feel to text me at 3146404059, I'm in Missouri so depending where your at in Kentucky it may not be too bad of a drive.
More so just looking for upgrades output shafts over gears but thanks

Latest posts