• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 12 May 24-27

We spent time on the trails yesterday, here is what we have so far:
Rick ran backside 1 yesterday, he came down and said, Nope not going to happen here. After hitting some hills yesterday he is planning on making a final decision the weekend of the ride.

For the race we are considering Cherry Bomb and Carnage Canyon, maybe a few others but no final decision has been made.

I will be making a few more announcements in the next week or two after we have some time to hash out some things after this weekend.

Of course I will be there, on the gate most of the weekend. My wife and I will be selling BBQ sandwiches and chips on Saturday like we have done for a while now.

Only been to Chocc once and rode with Broady all weekend in the Toyota Truggy :dblthumb:

Since I was riding with him I didn't pay much attention to the actual trails (other than noticing all the ones we hit went uphill).

How RzR friendly is the rest of the park?

ridered3 said:
Only been to Chocc once and rode with Broady all weekend in the Toyota Truggy :dblthumb:

Since I was riding with him I didn't pay much attention to the actual trails (other than noticing all the ones we hit went uphill).

How RzR friendly is the rest of the park?

some of the climbs are harder than I made them look ;)

except for that 6' washout that jumped out in front of us! :dunno: :rolf:

smbroady82 said:
some of the climbs are harder than I made them look ;)

except for that 6' washout that jumped out in front of us! :dunno: :rolf:

Modesty is the best policy :rolf: Although I was impressed by the beating the truggy took and kept going.

That washout may or may not be one of desktop backgrounds. Was a great ride and the worlds slowest/softest flop.

ridered3 said:
Modesty is the best policy :rolf: Although I was impressed by the beating the truggy took and kept going.

That washout may or may not be one of desktop backgrounds. Was a great ride and the worlds slowest/softest flop.

:drinkers:

Just wanted to bump this to the top since the event is this weekend.

I just tried to order a hardline t shirt but couldn't? Anybody coming to Choco this weekend that can bring me a t shirt? large, charcoal please. I'm Steve, I'll be working registration Friday and Saturday. Some Hardline Swag would make nice door prizes too :woot:

We had a great ride this past weekend. HOT as balls ..but was still awesome! Big Thanks goes out to Trey & Nat, Mark, Jamie and their crews for all the hard work they put into the ride :dblthumb:

Latest posts