Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 43 sx

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • 43 Baja pro x

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Re: Re: Best sticky tire for my jeep

cbrjeeper said:
Are we the only 3 not wheelin rite now??

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I never wheel anymore if that counts

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

cbrjeeper said:
I had lil issue last week at Harlan so I'm out unfortunately this weekend.

Once the wife in newborn go to sleep tonight maybe I'll take my Ranger in the backyard, shotgun a beer, disengage turf mode and raise a little hell.

As far as the stickies go I'd say if you like to embarrass people and can drive good then get Reds. If you like to break ****, party, embarrass yourself but still make it out the top eventually then go with SXs.

onepieceatatime said:
As far as the stickies go I'd say if you like to embarrass people and can drive good then get Reds. If you like to break ****, party, embarrass yourself but still make it out the top eventually then go with SXs.

Th hat is awesome rite there

I'ss a working...
I did jump my buggy in my backyard yesterday just to video it and aggravate a French boy who will never finish his rig...
And rolled my daughters go cart. So you can say I've done some wheeling.

Eddyj said:
I'ss a working...
I did jump my buggy in my backyard yesterday just to video it and aggravate a French boy who will never finish his rig...
And rolled my daughters go cart. So you can say I've done some wheeling.
BahahahaI

I drove mine on the trailer
0c581163dfbd2ba9d7440c6569447423.jpg

There are a few YouTube videos from the Easter Jeep thing with the Gen right people wheeling the new MT Sticky tires. They look like balloons but they do pretty well.

Reds or Treps hands down. SX are good if you drive by braille, but for technical rock crawling the stickier the better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Truckguy2000 said:
Did they change the 42 red? I remember Cole ( mad Ram) said they weren't in the same category as 39 red, he actually said he would rather run a 37 over 42. That's coming from guy that's on the inside per say.
This thread is awesome. Has made me chuckle a bunch this morning.

So I remember this topic when those feelings were shared about Cole recommending every tire under the sun other than a 42" red.

I don't know or understand what was really going on at the plant.

I really think that's how my set of tires showed up so quick. I bought them from a member here. Has a real nice rig but wheels hard like most guys here in the east.

I bought a set of 5 of wheels and tires. Trail ready HDs. The spare is brand new but has a good vulcanize on it near the sidewall. I wouldn't hesitate using it on my light weight rig.

They have worked unbelievably well!! Then I started seeing just about every red dot buggy built out of the West running them. Running crazy huge trails that had never been completed before.

They are on the leading 4 wheel steer rigs at sand hollow. I have seen them work noticeably better than a trep in the exact same terrain, though different rigs. So I'd have to take that into consideration. But still . . . . .

Anyway, yes they only come in a 20" but you aren't ever gonna switch. You'll never want to.

These guys make a great point though, if you are heavy footed an SX is a really good choice. If you are a huge ***** like me on the gas then you just absolutely can't beat a red where you and I wheel

LightBnDr said:
This thread is awesome. Has made me chuckle a bunch this morning.

So I remember this topic when those feelings were shared about Cole recommending every tire under the sun other than a 42" red.

I don't know or understand what was really going on at the plant.

I really think that's how my set of tires showed up so quick. I bought them from a member here. Has a real nice rig but wheels hard like most guys here in the east.

I bought a set of 5 of wheels and tires. Trail ready HDs. The spare is brand new but has a good vulcanize on it near the sidewall. I wouldn't hesitate using it on my light weight rig.

They have worked unbelievably well!! Then I started seeing just about every red dot buggy built out of the West running them. Running crazy huge trails that had never been completed before.

They are on the leading 4 wheel steer rigs at sand hollow. I have seen them work noticeably better than a trep in the exact same terrain, though different rigs. So I'd have to take that into consideration. But still . . . . .

Anyway, yes they only come in a 20" but you aren't ever gonna switch. You'll never want to.

These guys make a great point though, if you are heavy footed an SX is a really good choice. If you are a huge ***** like me on the gas then you just absolutely can't beat a red where you and I wheel

I feel obligated to give you hell every time a 42 red comes up in conversation, so here it goes:

The only reason you love the 42s is because you never wheeled a 39 Red. Any sticky is better than what we were all used to years ago

muddinmetal said:
I feel obligated to give you hell every time a 42 red comes up in conversation, so here it goes:

The only reason you love the 42s is because you never wheeled a 39 Red. Any sticky is better than what we were all used to years ago
Would have to agree. 39 red is a different world and gives the 42 red a good name. they are not apple to apple. But like he said a "sticky tire" is worlds away from not.

Latest posts