• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14” Bead lock & 28” tire combo set

JeffH454

I have a set of six tire & wheel combo's for sale. Wheels are HiPer Dakar carbon fiber double bead-locks with forged aluminum centers in 14"x7". These are the strongest and lightest wheels available for a SxS . Both inner and outer rings have 12 point aircraft grade bolts.

Tires are 28x10x14 ITP Bajacross X/D's , the tires are 8 Ply radials and where designed for desert racing and are flat out tough.

The four tires and wheels that are used have 350 miles on them and show little wear and have no plugs and will hold air with little to no loss for several months. I did a little grooving on the rear tires just to try my hand at it but it's very mild. One tire/wheel combo is mounted and hung on the cage but has never seen the dirt, I also have one unmounted tire/wheel combo.

All six wheel/tire combo's are identical so there's no front or rear specific spares , much better and more convenient than the stupid factory method with staggered sizes. These came off a RZR XP900 with the 4\156 lug pattern but will fit all the new Polaris UTV's and other SxS's if you use the appropriate lug nuts.

This setup was over $2,800 new and is a great all around package if you're looking to ride and not worry about flat tires or cracked cheap cast aluminum wheels.

I sold my SxS with stock wheels so these are up for sale, I'm in Cincinnati..

$2,000 firm

Attachments

• 5A3F2803-D1D7-401A-96F1-23B0C881F488.jpeg
    5A3F2803-D1D7-401A-96F1-23B0C881F488.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • 18AFAA48-AC5E-4B1F-8B0F-FBF30D1AEB6C.jpeg
    18AFAA48-AC5E-4B1F-8B0F-FBF30D1AEB6C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
ridered3 said:
Out of curiosity, how do these tires do over here (meaning non-desert racing and riding)?

I think they're a great all around tire ...much better than the Big Horns that were on it. They seemed to do fine in the normal mud of trail ridding but I'm guessing they'd load up in the deep stuff. I've had them at Harlan , Windrock , Rush and Dirty Turtle among others and I've never once wished I'd went a different direction.

They are a little heavy compared to other UTV tires but I've got a lot a miles on a couple different sets of Bajas and have never put a plug in one or cut a sidewall...and I'm not a very good driver.

JeffH454 said:
I think they're a great all around tire ...much better than the Big Horns that were on it. They seemed to do fine in the normal mud of trail ridding but I'm guessing they'd load up in the deep stuff. I've had them at Harlan , Windrock , Rush and Dirty Turtle among others and I've never once wished I'd went a different direction.

They are a little heavy compared to other UTV tires but I've got a lot a miles on a couple different sets of Bajas and have never put a plug in one or cut a sidewall...and I'm not a very good driver.

Thanks for the detailed response. Was just curious since desert tires typically don't work well over this direction. Would be tempted by these if I didn't already have 8 wheels and tires for our current RZR.

I pretty much ride rocky creek trails and rutted up root filled climbs and the Bajas pull great..they have 7/8" deep lugs and work damn good on wet rock beds if you have the PSI right. Some of the reason these tires seem to work might be attributed to double beadlocks and being able to run low pressure without burping air.

My ridding* buddy's have most of the popular tires and these seem to run right with the Carnivors and Mongrels.

Attachments

• 07EF031A-4105-4BB5-9D9B-08DE5F378638.jpeg
    07EF031A-4105-4BB5-9D9B-08DE5F378638.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
I will also work trades toward guns..ammo...pro Stihl saws..4x4 ATV's..and down size street bikes like the Grom or Z125.

Latest posts