• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

After the Flop?

jeeptj99 said:
As much as you've rolled and flopped I figured you'd be the expert in this area.

I am, but when you roll a Rascal Scooter, theirs not much to leak out of the batteries. They are very ECO friendly. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

I've decided to ditch any PCV system on my new naturally aspirated LS buggy. The after market valve covers I'm using don't have a pcv provision anyway. Will route lines 3 sides and down method with sinistered metal filters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've gathered if you have an LS then its best to wheel on flat ground, dont whip shitties, and dont roll over.

That's it I'm using that term from now on "whip shitties"

"If you weren't out there doing whip shitties instead of doing your homework you would have done better on your test yesterday"

LightBnDr said:
That's it I'm using that term from now on "whip shitties"

"If you weren't out there doing whip shitties instead of doing your homework you would have done better on your test yesterday"
It sounds like a combination of free chili night at the county animal shelter and spinning carnival rides. If only we had a resident carnie that could confirm....

Or is it when you corner in a GT3RS and it sticks to the pavement like glue at 108mph where you've driven your truck at a max of 55 and it got loose.

Gives you the whip shitties

Latest posts