• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finishing up a Rig

money_pit_yj

I have been working on my rig for about a while now and am down to the final few details to really finish this thing off. My question is this: What kind of decals do you guys run? I have a "Jeep Wave" tag on the front and a Turquoise and white Chevron pattern tire cover but really want this thing to be perfect. I want to make sure I put the right combination of decals so it is unique but makes a statement. Is it ok to run decals of a product you don't have? My light bar came with a decal but it just says "made in China" so i don't want to confuse people. Does the color of the stickers matter as much as the placement and making sure their straight? I don't want to be basic and put a Yeti and Patagonia sticker and I am absolutely not putting a stick family so I am looking for some guidance. I am really looking for unique real estate to put stickers on as well (rocker panels, bumper, dash, windshield, etc.) I would really love some ideas.

You would look good with one those rainbow stickers on tailgate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

money_pit_yj said:
:- Im serious. What kind of decals do you put on your belt to show your support?
Think my belt says 60 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go with the classics, "NPR", "My Grass Is Blue", "Bernie", some variation of religious symbols "COEXIST", the little square with the " = ", grab a sticker from your local hippie book store, "Think Locally, Act Globally", "Got Hope?"... you know, the good ones.

money_pit_yj said:
I have been working on my rig for about a while now and am down to the final few details to really finish this thing off. My question is this: What kind of decals do you guys run? I have a "Jeep Wave" tag on the front and a Turquoise and white Chevron pattern tire cover but really want this thing to be perfect. I want to make sure I put the right combination of decals so it is unique but makes a statement. Is it ok to run decals of a product you don't have? My light bar came with a decal but it just says "made in China" so i don't want to confuse people. Does the color of the stickers matter as much as the placement and making sure their straight? I don't want to be basic and put a Yeti and Patagonia sticker and I am absolutely not putting a stick family so I am looking for some guidance. I am really looking for unique real estate to put stickers on as well (rocker panels, bumper, dash, windshield, etc.) I would really love some ideas.

PM SBJeepn. He will have the information you seek.

Stilllllll over here waiting for a bass masters sticker on a certain someone's Comanche. Just saying.

money_pit_yj said:
:-\ Im serious.

Too many people on here have seen your posts to take you too serious!

I'm a clean and sleek vehicle person myself. I've always taken stickers off vehicles even factory ones. I waited too long on my Jeep to pull a couple of factory stickers off and I'm afraid at this point its too late and you would be able to see paint fade and it would look worse without them