• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Riding???

ridered3

Not Rigless
Would like to go riding and camping over the long weekend, so was curious who, what, when, where, etc?

Post up your potential plans.

Chocco

801aeb8087377479c75102b249b34775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridered3 said:
Would like to go riding and camping over the long weekend, so was curious who, what, when, where, etc?

Post up your potential plans.

I thought we talked about Choco at the U4 event?

ridered3 said:
Yeah we did, but wasn't sure if that was still the plan or not since I know some plans have changed.

I'd be interested. The only concern is if we have hay on the ground I can't go because i wont have a trailer and i can't leave dad high and dry like that.

jeeptj99 said:
I'd be interested. The only concern is if we have hay on the ground I can't go because i wont have a trailer and i can't leave dad high and dry like that.

Now that I think about it more, we are probably out for Chocc on that weekend, but would still go somewhere closer.

Since mattman brought up the idea of going to Chocc, I wouldn't feel right going there without him since he'll be slightly preoccupied with DPC Prep.

We might be up for riding if it's close to home (chocolocco is out).

I'd like to get rebuild my front leaf packs and get my front brakes to stop dragging first.

Never been to Chocco but it is top of list for Memorial day. Have friends that are local and will be there. Since I may have a buyer for my crawler hauler I wonder if it is safe to leave buggy and trailer overnight if we stay at University Inn?

Never had a problem with rigs or trailers. I did have a good pro get stolen on a Santa crawls ride one year.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Pumpkin said:
A lot of times they are safer at the parks then setting at a hotel.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

100% I would leave a rig at Choccolocco before I would leave it anywhere in Jacksonville. I've been literally hundreds of times and have never had an issue. Trey and Natalie are in and out and keep an eye on things. Granted, they don't know every single person and their rig, but they do know what skulking around looks like and will not hesitate to introduce boot to ass if it is warranted.

Markrobinson said:
We might be up for riding if it's close to home (chocolocco is out).

I'd like to get rebuild my front leaf packs and get my front brakes to stop dragging first.

Looks like our current/tentative plan is to be at AOP Friday evening-Sunday/Monday.

We are going to Hawk Pride this weekend, Wanted to go there for Memorial day, but things did not work out. Probably go to AOP :driving:

Latest posts