• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Riding???

smbroady82 said:
I'll be at AOP for the weekend :driving:

gotta see my people coming down from KY

Sounds good and will keep you posted for what time I think we will roll in Friday evening.

Dirt700 said:
Looking more like I will end up at aop

When do you think you'll be getting to AOP?

ridered3 said:
Sounds good and will keep you posted for what time I think we will roll in Friday evening.

When do you think you'll be getting to AOP?
Should get there Friday evening around 630, as long as my wife gets off work at lunch time

Hoping my exhaust guy gets me in this week so I can shakedown , probably just head to KsRocks since it's close.. I'll see y'all there I'm sure molaugh

Looks like hay will be done saturday mid afternoon which means I should be good to go on some Sunday riding. AOP or Hale not sure yet.

well how was the riding? Ended up finally getting hay up yesterday evening. 227 round bales since raked and rolled since Saturday.

Harlan was great! Little dusty but traction was amazing! Temperatures weren't that bad if you were up on the mountain riding or in the shade in the woods. Down at camp (we were behind dairy hut in Evarts) was HOT!

Your Turn trail is still blocked.
Bottom of Pony Hill is undercut again.

jeeptj99 said:
well how was the riding? Ended up finally getting hay up yesterday evening. 227 round bales since raked and rolled since Saturday.

GNorton said:
HOT! AOP was a great time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What he ^ said! Trails were not too bad temperature wise, but the parking area was no bueno. Will get a few pictures posted soon though.

Latest posts