• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see. He calls his **** a little lollipop (small ****) hates condoms (they fall off and embarrassing)and wants men to suck his little ****(gay as ****). Sounds a self hating homo to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

muddinmetal said:
We can delete 600 pages of for sale ads, but we can't get rid of this goat roper? :dunno:

( rascal gay whore ) im not muslim that you will call me that thing and see the mirror ( fag slut ) in which you are on your knees with my lollypop into your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation ) like an whore. :rolf:

Zjman said:
Let's see. He calls his **** a little lollipop (small ****) hates condoms (they fall off and embarrassing)and wants men to suck his little ****(gay as ****). Sounds a self hating homo to me

:rolf: shiting burdon of proof is indeed amazing thing ( rascal whore ) and if that makes you happy than good luck with it. thumb.gif

but you will remain on your knees with my lollypop into your deep throat. and unless it is sound big you will not take it into your deep throat. :rolf: unless it is you will not do it. ( rascal gay whore )

arcee said:
( rascal gay whore ) im not muslim that you will call me that thing and see the mirror ( fag slut ) in which you are on your knees with my lollypop into your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation ) like an whore. :rolf:

1) Your mom showed me her ankles... and I liked it!

2) Cows are yummy

3) Your camel likes your brother's tender loving better

Google (arcee) and you come up with a pink female autobot transformer.
It all makes sense now.

arcee said:
:rolf: shiting burdon of proof is indeed amazing thing ( rascal whore ) and if that makes you happy than good luck with it. thumb.gif

but you will remain on your knees with my lollypop into your deep throat. and unless it is sound big you will not take it into your deep throat. :rolf: unless it is you will not do it. ( rascal gay whore )
Sorry brah but we're not gonna make a love connection. I gag when I brush my teeth and tear up when I poop
And I'm deeply offended. I had a dog named rascal when I was a kid. How dare you tarnish his name

muddinmetal said:
1) Your mom showed me her ankles... and I liked it!

2) Cows are yummy

3) Your camel likes your brother's tender loving better

dont tell me about your story under my name. and :cougar: attract me like an whore. :rolf:

Waffle said:
Google (arcee) and you come up with a pink female autobot transformer.
It all makes sense now.

`1st of all you leave my lollypop from your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation ) :dblthumb:

until than im just enjoying your free service and not able to think anything at all. ;)

LOL....I googled ARCEE

Arcee is an Autobot from the Generation 1 continuity family.

These aren't high heels, they just forgot to finish building my feet.
Most make the mistake of noticing only Arcee's gender, but these first impressions are quickly expanded upon. Arcee is a merciless and deadly warrior who's an expert in hand-to-hand combat and one of the best sharpshooters on record. The reason for her ferocity is how much she cares for her fellow Autobots and especially the humans they protect. She knows how fragile her organic companions are, and she's equally aware of the evils the Decepticons are capable of. Peers such as Hot Rod and Springer may be more durable than the humans, but she no less fights to defend them as well. They get in plenty of trouble, so someone has to be the level-headed one. (Some believe Arcee has a romantic attraction to either of those two, but that depends on who and when you ask.)

If concern for her friends is her strength, it's regrettably also her weakness. If anything would happen to, say, Daniel Witwicky, she might just completely lose it. And she may be quick, but she's not very strong.

She's also Rattrap's "great-aunt".

...if you don't wanna read all that quote, basically it's sayin' Arcee is a chick bot with a USB slot for a lotta cock...

Status
Not open for further replies.