• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powerglide shifter with quick D to R capability?

Indy Will

I've always had winters gate plate style. I can run the gates pretty quick but was wondering if there was a better option out there for the quickest Drive to Reverse shift?

I used a B&M Pro Stick and ground the gates.
0d3598adfe7a98a116cb5872666ae858.jpg

X2 on the pro stick, I've had it in the last two buggies worked well just bought another one for the Jeep.

Indy Will said:
I've always had winters gate plate style. I can run the gates pretty quick but was wondering if there was a better option out there for the quickest Drive to Reverse shift?

Why not grind the plates in your current shifter ?

That would be a good first step with a limited cost.

I use the M40 Speed Shifter and have been happy with it.

The M4O shifter is designed to go from any forward gear to reverse faster than the transmission can actually shift. The shifter has a park lockout which insures that it will stop in reverse every time. We have also incorporated a reverse lockout pin. this will allow the shifter to stop in neutral vs reverse. This option is good if you do not want to go into reverse, like racing for instance. Once you've hit your reverse or neutral lock out you lift the T-handle and then go into park. Finally there is a shifter that will get you into reverse without thinking. Just hit he lever and save the day.

https://moab-4x4.com/product/speed-shifter

Latest posts