• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harness straps

Dirt700

Do any of the harness companies sell just shoulder straps. I have 3 inch now and they rub my neck bad. I would like to swap over to 2 inch straps with sewed on pads, but keep 3" lap belt. I would rather not buy all new harnesses just get the shoulder straps.

Following. I have the 3" padded PRP and they can be extremely annoying. Especially since i'm trying to wear mine more now it would be better if they were a little smaller and didn't rub my neck.

Crow built my harnesses exactly how I wanted. I requested a 3" pull-up style lap belt and 2" shoulder straps with sewn-in pads. They said no problem! Everything was priced a la carte, yet I spent the same amount as I would've for a PRP or Corbeau harness. Great experience and great customer service. If you want only shoulder harnesses, you may give Crow a call.

waggener1 said:
Crow built my harnesses exactly how I wanted. I requested a 3" pull-up style lap belt and 2" shoulder straps with sewn-in pads. They said no problem! Everything was priced a la carte, yet I spent the same amount as I would've for a PRP or Corbeau harness. Great experience and great customer service. If you want only shoulder harnesses, you may give Crow a call.

They built the exact same harnesses for me....I love them....especially the pull up style option.

Thanks , I have the latch style g-force. I haven't run across the website above. I will give crow a call tomorrow

Latest posts