• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

French Tickler buggy

kmcminn said:
The aggravation will be worth it in the end. Now just putting up with our shitty spotting.

Thanks buddy. Can't wait thumb.gif

Even with shitty spotting, no way I'll flip it faster than you did tho.

Bebop said:
Definitely. I don't have your talent.

Stay at it so we can find out bud ! :flipoff1:

You can get it done, it seems like you hot a wall but you just gotta breakdown system to system and focus on 1 piece of the puzzle at a time until you've seen it through. It'll be worth it !

That's what I'll do.

And because I can't do anything normal, I'm now an expert on Parker flare-less hydraulic fittings. The goal is to use hard line instead of regular lines. This is needed because I can't fit hoses in the room I have dedicated for it.

onetoncrawler said:
when do you think will be the first outing?

I don't really know anymore.
Hopefully it's done before November because that's when my contract runs out and I probably have to move.

Bebop said:
I don't really know anymore.
Hopefully it's done before November because that's when my contract runs out and I probably have to move.

quit fawking off and get it to Harlan in October :woot:

1 month of break on the crawler.

Went back to France and enjoyed some family time.
Dropped head on daily as soon as I came back.

So I'm back to it.

Pulled out and cleaned the front housing.
Set up pinion preload at 34 in-lbs.
Got stopped right in my tracks when I realized I didn't have the right ring gear bolts... Big thanks to Wizzo for being very reactive and getting the good stuff sent from Mark Williams in a hurry. Should finish this diff install this weekend 8)

Built front mid shaft (.010 of run out..., IDK if I should **** with it more or leave it there in fear of making it worse)

Plumbed the trans cooler.

IMG-2393.jpg

IMG-2392.jpg

I also went to visit a big shop. Might be moving in the near future.

Bebop said:
Big thanks to Wizzo for being very reactive and getting the good stuff sent from Mark Williams in a hurry. Should finish this diff install this weekend

Glad we could help!

I'm very excited !

Hopefully I get the shafts on time for Harlan in October. Cause I know the rest is gonna be ready.

Still have to bleed the brakes better, pedal felt like ****, but that was enough for a test.

Steering is surprisingly good despite the crazy plumbing I had to do for the hydroboost. I'll make sure to detail that part when I'm sure it works as I'd like.

Otherwise it's getting fancy wilwood ****, but if I can avoid that I'd love to.

All shifts deserve a raise IMO ;D

Latest posts