• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

July 4th riding

kmcminn said:
G-14 is not very classified.

Now if you said GS-15 or top secret, like come interview your neighbor type ****. Then it would be a coleworx rig...

Does Coleworx still build buggies? I thought he was retired or something :dunno:

onetoncrawler said:
Does Coleworx still build buggies? I thought he was retired or something :dunno:

408c6a57e793879899c979bc8969c0ac.jpg

Idk but this guy was at aop at the races. I left drool stains I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onetoncrawler said:

He's out of the game unless you know someone who knows someone that knows the super secret password and handshake... :****:

jeeptj99 said:
408c6a57e793879899c979bc8969c0ac.jpg

Idk but this guy was at aop at the races. I left drool stains I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that one is about 10 years old, but still looks great. It has had a lot of good upgrades lately too :smoke:

[quote
that one is about 10 years old, but still looks great. It has had a lot of good upgrades lately too :smoke:
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with old buggies..... thumb.gif

Attachments

• 20160511_144208_resized.jpg
    20160511_144208_resized.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 152
smbroady82 said:
who's riding AOP this weekend ???

I'll be there with Matt and Abigail. Anyway I can look at your RZR buggy next to my gf's 1000? I think her belt/clutches are ****ed up but dont know that much about RZR's.

jeeptj99 said:
I'll be there with Matt and Abigail. Anyway I can look at your RZR buggy next to my gf's 1000? I think her belt/clutches are ****ed up but dont know that much about RZR's.

oh yeah, If I haven't destroyed it by then...

Re: Re: July 4th riding

tonybolton said:

Remember how you lied to us and said you'd never put a sticky tire on it?

tonybolton said:
Nope....no tires. Been down that domino effect rd before. I wanted an interstate roll race car and that's what I got.

I set realistic goals, achieve them and then enjoy them.

There is a reason i haven't upgraded anything on my jeep for well over a year. Too busy having fun. :)

Btw, just because of your cute reply... I guarantee you if Matt was on 4 8 lug wheeled drag radials his 7000 lb truck would shock you

Well I guarantee you if I had space shuttle fluxcore welded to my car it go 11.4683mph faster with higher drag coefficient and then smell like unicorn farts comin out the tailpipe.

...see what i did there?

And slicks were to jus shut everyone the **** up.

:gay: Yeah super gay!!! So when we doing this? :flipoff1:

In all honesty im the one who should be scared, I've see what mustangs do to crowds, other cars, curbs ECT... :wtflol:

But seriously, are we riding AOP for sure? Abigail is going to do the "race" they have there so may need an extra seat after she tears it up! :rolf: