• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

July 4th riding

Mattman347 said:
:gay: Yeah super gay!!! So when we doing this? :flipoff1:

In all honesty im the one who should be scared, I've see what mustangs do to crowds, other cars, curbs ECT... :wtflol:

But seriously, are we riding AOP for sure? Abigail is going to do the "race" they have there so may need an extra seat after she tears it up! :rolf:

Ford on Ford violence would be terrible.

Mattman347 said:
:gay: Yeah super gay!!! So when we doing this? :flipoff1:

In all honesty im the one who should be scared, I've see what mustangs do to crowds, other cars, curbs ECT... :wtflol:

No offense at all Matt, but this is a major reason why I quit ACTUAL racing and got into offroading and just bombing around dirt trails. Seems that every ones friend or friends know somebody that know somebody that knows another guy that can beat/gap/push in someone else's car. Those with the fast cars usually end up with their nutswingers doing all the racing for them. I knew EXACTLY how this would end up weeks ago when I was shrugging off OTHER people racing your truck for you. Times change, but the game doesn't.

Anyone that doesn't think your truck is impressive is blind. I'm not a diesel or even a truck fan, but some are not mustang/car fans....no big deal to me. Diversity is a bitch. I got beat by an AWD EVO last night....on the street....from a ****ing roll. Good guy, solid car, and I paid him. Do I care? Kinda....but I still slept good. His daily driver drove back on his trailer, and I drove my car home....and to work this morning.

I can make about 5 passes at the track and i'm bored/ready to go. I found some beat up Cobra R wheels on craigslist, picked up the stickiest tire I could find just to get "a number". First person with 500 bux for those wheels/tires gets'em. I have 0 use for them.

But seriously, are we riding AOP for sure? Abigail is going to do the "race" they have there so may need an extra seat after she tears it up! :rolf:

Now...back to things I actually like..... if it's as hot and humid as it has been, then i'm out. I just don't do the 90+degree stuff on my days off.

tonybolton said:
...need a saddle for those nuts your on?

(((jus proved my point)))

I have quit riding and racing because of people. I have almost quit the internet for the same reason.

but... you trolled yourself into this.

What would it hurt to have a race? Nothing.

Truth is, I like Matt both on the internet and in real life. I can't say the same for you, so yes, I enjoy giving you ****. :stir:

tonybolton said:
No offense at all Matt, but this is a major reason why I quit ACTUAL racing and got into offroading and just bombing around dirt trails. Seems that every ones friend or friends know somebody that know somebody that knows another guy that can beat/gap/push in someone else's car. Those with the fast cars usually end up with their nutswingers doing all the racing for them. I knew EXACTLY how this would end up weeks ago when I was shrugging off OTHER people racing your truck for you. Times change, but the game doesn't.

Anyone that doesn't think your truck is impressive is blind. I'm not a diesel or even a truck fan, but some are not mustang/car fans....no big deal to me. Diversity is a bitch. I got beat by an AWD EVO last night....on the street....from a ****ing roll. Good guy, solid car, and I paid him. Do I care? Kinda....but I still slept good. His daily driver drove back on his trailer, and I drove my car home....and to work this morning.

I can make about 5 passes at the track and i'm bored/ready to go. I found some beat up Cobra R wheels on craigslist, picked up the stickiest tire I could find just to get "a number". First person with 500 bux for those wheels/tires gets'em. I have 0 use for them.

Now...back to things I actually like..... if it's as hot and humid as it has been, then i'm out. I just don't do the 90+degree stuff on my days off.

No offense taken at all!! You all have met me, im pretty easy going and I really could care less. I was just getting in on the fun :rolf: I get this stuff all the time where someone calls me out for someone else, its just the way it goes when you have something different. I enjoy racing myself but it is INDEX racing, not all out stuff, I aint got the money for al that! I index at 7.70, does it run faster yes but I like to drive it there and home without troubles. I really do have good time doing it BUT I really love hitting the trails and camping with my family way better!

Would love to see you there (Abigail would as well) but I also hope its not 90 plus out there, I will wait till later to go out haha

muddinmetal said:
I have quit riding and racing because of people. I have almost quit the internet for the same reason.
Truth is, I like Matt both on the internet and in real life. I can't say the same for you, so yes, I enjoy giving you ****. :stir:

You act like you're asset to friendship. Keep thinking that....

You hate me cuz you ain't me....i'm out here ****in' bitches with my own **** while you hold another guys **** as it goes in your boyfriends ass.

Mattman347 said:
And sorry boys but my truck aint got nothing for a 109MPH 1/8th :wtflol:

My car don't have nothing to pull a trailer. We're even now. Hoepfully we can get back to talking about rock crawler, or my pussyfication of not rockcrawling in hot weather.

Anything is better than drag racing on an offroad forum.

I give Matt **** about his truck but truth is his truck would destroy mine. Just part of the Cummins/Power Stroke love/hate thing that goes on. I did laugh at the fact last time at AOP he towed his crawler hauler with a full nitrous tank in the bed of his truck.

Re: Re: July 4th riding

muddinmetal said:
Says the man who openly discussed gay butt sex
e3074486cf880e2140039beef1c319a0.jpg

Honestly I am just trying to stir up an old school 10 page derail to liven this place up.

Maybe we need a spin off thread about people's fastest/most fun cars

....please...no....

Call me gay, my car gay...windrock gay....whatever.

Talking about fast cars with people is and always will be a "1-up" battle. Then someone gets called out for bullshit about a cam only 4.8 with 750 lift doing 600whp N/A which turns into food for **** riders and then the Ford guys jump in with LS1 copied 351 ford bullshit and then dodge guys come in late and talk about the 1 fast dodge they saw that 1 time...at band camp....with a flute in its *****.

tonybolton said:
....please...no....

Call me gay, my car gay...windrock gay....whatever.

Talking about fast cars with people is and always will be a "1-up" battle. Then someone gets called out for bullshit about a cam only 4.8 with 750 lift doing 600whp N/A which turns into food for **** riders and then the Ford guys jump in with LS1 copied 351 ford bullshit and then dodge guys come in late and talk about the 1 fast dodge they saw that 1 time...at band camp....with a flute in its *****.

Surely here on Hardline we can tactfully talk about any subject with the maturaty and respect it deserves....

:rolf:

muddinmetal said:
Surely here on Hardline we can tactfully talk about any subject with the maturaty and respect it deserves....

:rolf:
Sure. It worked out great in the internet horsepower thread.

I'll start. My Jeep has about 13 llama thrust. But American llamas. None of that pussified Canadian llama bs.

The Luke said:
Sure. It worked out great in the internet horsepower thread.

I'll start. My Jeep has about 13 llama thrust. But American llamas. None of that pussified Canadian llama bs.

Thought it was alpacas not llamas? Mines got 14 :driving:

muddinmetal said:
Oh yeah? My buddy's neighbor has a pitbull, whose head is so big it wont fit in a five gallon bucket, that can whoop any Alpaca in North America

Good thing my alpacas are from South America.

Latest posts