• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moab recommendations

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We had a blast. I'm hoping to get it all torn apart today and see why it's leaking. The last time a threaded plug had backed all the way out of the diff and was leaking air. Not sure what it is this time. If it's that same plug its getting welded shut. :****:

I tore mine apart and replaced all the seals and O-rings but didn't replace the actual seal housing and it's leaking again. I'm not a fan of the ARB.

OX lockers make a nice, simple, air actuated unit. Way better design than the ARB IMO.

The All Trails app has all the trails on it but you due have to pay. I would definitely take a day and check out Arches and dead horse point.

Well it seems like the time we are planning to be there is pretty popular. We got a hotel in town before they ran out of room but not before the prices went up. We are hoping the trails aren't just slammed with folks. We aren't opposed to seeing other guys out there, but I'm not looking for and RBD circa 2012 traffic type situation. I'm debating dropping $30 on the above mentioned book vs just winging it.

creepycrawly said:
Well it seems like the time we are planning to be there is pretty popular. We got a hotel in town before they ran out of room but not before the prices went up. We are hoping the trails aren't just slammed with folks. We aren't opposed to seeing other guys out there, but I'm not looking for and RBD circa 2012 traffic type situation. I'm debating dropping $30 on the above mentioned book vs just winging it.

how much is this trip costing you? Buy the book!

d_daffron said:
Peer pressure gets em everytime!

Yeah the guy I'm going with is putting a lot of pressure on me to be a decent trail guide and I don't want to punt it into the stands. :JRich:

It's go time boys. Got most of the crap loaded today. Going work half a day tomorrow and then hit the road. I packed some crap I know I won't need and some I hope I won't need, but I can't shake the feeling I'm forgetting something obvious. Hopefully it is something cheap and readily available. Y'all wish me luck. The ole Coyote F-150 is going to have more of a load than it wants.

you're going to have a great time but dont blink, it'll be over. Hit Milts Stop and Eat for a great burger, hole in the wall place a little off the beaten path. Also Moab Diner is good.

tkinze said:
you're going to have a great time but dont blink, it'll be over. Hit Milts Stop and Eat for a great burger, hole in the wall place a little off the beaten path. Also Moab Diner is good.

Thanks. I'm not a big social media guy, but I'm gonna try to throw a few pics on here as the week progresses.

Trying to hold out till hardline's Trump makes it to where I can post up pics. Doubt it'll be a Kel length or Kel quality story though. It was a great time!

Latest posts