• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail saws

June dog

Looking to buy a battery powered chain saw for the trails. Does anyone have one? Any certain thing to look for, or to stay away from?

money_pit_yj said:
Inverter and an electric saw. Every time I have cut something with a battery [powered saw it runs out. Or a Sawzall
[/quote.

I'd thought about an inverter and 2 batteries. That way I can keep on charge

June dog said:
Looking to buy a battery powered chain saw for the trails. Does anyone have one? Any certain thing to look for, or to stay away from?

Ryobe 40v here. 14" It's awesome, works really well. The last 6 people to watch me use it went and bought them.

Dewalt 20V

About everything I own is Dewalt. A buddy just bought this saw and with a fresh battery it does what a small gas saw would without mixing fuel or pulling the cord to start it over and over. I'd not hesitate to buy one (and will when my echo chain saw dies)

Re: Re: Trail saws

money_pit_yj said:
Inverter and an electric saw. Every time I have cut something with a battery [powered saw it runs out. Or a Sawzall
I bought one of the harbor freight 7amp pole saws to use at work. It's way better than a I was expecting. Nice Oregon bar and chain. Really handy for cutting up pallets (no bending over)

I thought it would be really handy to trim out/limb trails. Just need the $129 1500w inverter they sell and an extension cord.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I bought the 40v Kobalt chain saw and pole saw. Both work great with good battery life. Having both tools I have two batteries and I've yet to have a project where I was having to wait on the batteries to charge.

I've got the Milwaukee 16" saw. It's a hose...I bought it to keep in my work truck to clear trees that fall across woods roads on property I'm visiting. So far I'm extremely happy with it.

What's "a hose" in reference to a badass chain saw?

I'm just out of the loop on cool kid lingo

Latest posts