• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Warn Winch Liquidation

Ahamilton24

A local off-road shop went out of business due to the internet in my town. I knew the original owner of all the inventory that he had paid on that was going to be a total loss. I got in contact with him and went in and bought a ton of Warn winches all brand new in the box. I purchased 21 of them total and have 7 remaining. I am selling these as a private seller and the winches where originally bought at cost through a distributor.

Upon agreement of a deal I go to UPS call you confirm the price with shipping included and take PayPal payment. If you want to do business I ask that you take care of the 4% charge and not me. I am open to answer phone calls or texts and am not on here to scam but to help people out on an opportunity and make some money myself. If you have any questions feel free to call, text, or email.

[email protected]

What I have left:

5 Warn 9.0rc: $1100
2 Warn M8274-50: $1400

Thank you,

Alex

And yes I know their are threads about said subject but f that! MattO your a greedy ****er :stir:

P said:
FACT , I've tried .... and re tried .... others as well.

So if one person controls the direction of a "group", he either dictates or does what the masses want. Per your poll thread, the masses want a better Hardline. If a single person is the stumbling block, why will he not play along? Does he have something to gain? Is it above his intellectualism abilities? Afraid it will cost money? Not care what happens? Just want to be a dictator of something? I am not accusing, just asking. It seems there is a demand for a more functional hardline, where a guy can post pics of his winches, and; there is no doubt resources out there to make it happen because my Oysterphobia support group has a fully functional forum where we can post pictures.........So whats the hold up?

MattO I hope your front tire falls off your $5000 mountain bike while your out playing with Hagen :rolf:

There is no greed as he isn't making any money off this site, no one involved club etc is ( Gregg holds some money we raised selling shirts through BK but that's the only financial gain made )

I don't know,its a level of control I guess

P said:
There is no greed as he isn't making any money off this site, no one involved club etc is ( Gregg holds some money we raised selling shirts through BK but that's the only financial gain made )

Greed and control in my book are the same damn thing!

P said:

I used it to pay my Crickett phone bill and Rascal scooter electric bill. Sorry

ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrankinInTheWoods said:
money_pit_yj said:
oysters

Oysters?

Greg teach you how to use the quote function? :dunno:

Yeah, you ever got sick from eating bad oysters? It is something you will never want to experience again.

Wtf? Now it won't even let me quote you the right way. O well.....

MoparMan said:

Yeah, you ever got sick from eating bad oysters? It is something you will never want to experience again.

That's classic right there.

MoparMan said:

HAHAHAHAHA!