• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Weekend Riding Plans???

We have been riding Hawk Pride for Labor Day the past few years, but, do to family reasons, it will have to be local. AOP more than likely

betteroffsingle said:
Somebody school me on Chinquipin. Is it like one really bad ass trail, place is only 20 acres, right?

For several years I always wondered why anyone would want to wheel on 20 acres on Labor Day weekend. Then I went one year. Now I won't miss it! It's the closest thing to a competition, without being a competition, that you can do. Some of the best technical crawling you can do on the east coast, with some Wide open fully committed hills or ledges thrown in. Great people and atmosphere with some AWESOME prizes. And it's all for a good cause. Then you're close to windrock if you want to finish your weekend out. Or not real far from Harlan. Win-win-win in my book.

If we go anywhere over the Labor Day weekend, it will probably just be a single day trip vs camping for the weekend. So if that is the case, will probably end up at AOP.

Forbanger said:
For several years I always wondered why anyone would want to wheel on 20 acres on Labor Day weekend. Then I went one year. Now I won't miss it! It's the closest thing to a competition, without being a competition, that you can do. Some of the best technical crawling you can do on the east coast, with some Wide open fully committed hills or ledges thrown in. Great people and atmosphere with some AWESOME prizes. And it's all for a good cause. Then you're close to windrock if you want to finish your weekend out. Or not real far from Harlan. Win-win-win in my book.

So where are we finishing the weekend out?

Latest posts