• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

Bebop said:
I like these :D

Not sure I'll be able to make the Nov ride. I'm gonna try to.
I figured you'd like crawlersonly.com. Ya know, since you're French and all...

Eddyj said:
Domaine secured.
Small group of like minded wheelers have banded together to get the ball rolling. I'm sorry if everyone who is cool wasn't invited to the meetings. None the less we could talk about it and discuss options till next year or we could just do it.
John G was backing Trey at choc for a reason and if it was good enough for him that's good enough for me. So Nov 9th 2019 there will be a ride hope to see you there.
Less bullshit more wheeling.

Disclaimer: I'm not the one pushing this I'm just a mouth that's posting it.
#1 of new domain: no one profits from site, it's about the wheeling not the bull ****

Same

hardlinewithphotouploadandtapatalkcapabiliy.com :tc

Reading these comments it amazes me that folks still lump every " OG" into 1 single category. :indianajones:

If it produces a functioning usable forum I dig it. I think it's long over due, and I'm thankful to the guy / guys making it happen . Run see another " OG " say that publicly. This place to me has always been about the guys that USE the forum, it hasn't ever and wasn't ever about money. If a migration keeps the Hardline spirit alive then it's all good to me !

Good luck dudes. :smoke:

Next to the campfire talk on a wheeling trip, this type of wheeling communication is the best thing ever created. Nice to see others agree.

P said:
hardlinewithphotouploadandtapatalkcapabiliy.com :tc

Reading these comments it amazes me that folks still lump every " OG" into 1 single category. :indianajones:

If it produces a functioning usable forum I dig it. I think it's long over due, and I'm thankful to the guy / guys making it happen . Run see another " OG " say that publicly. This place to me has always been about the guys that USE the forum, it hasn't ever and wasn't ever about money. If a migration keeps the Hardline spirit alive then it's all good to me !

Having met a handful of the "OG" members over the years, I agree that they definitely do not fit into a 1 single category, unless that category is quite wide and eclectic.

Whether the new site happens or this one gets updated, I'm in for supporting monetarily either way.

I am giggly with anticipation of the batmobile vs muddinmetal round?????? Epic arguments lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I need to figure out what line of work you fellers are in that can afford to build buggys and have hundred dollar bills laying around. Suppose if it comes down to it I can scrape up some nickles and dimes, might have to pick up cans like Tony.