• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

xjmarc said:
I need to figure out what line of work you fellers are in that can afford to build buggys and have hundred dollar bills laying around. Suppose if it comes down to it I can scrape up some nickles and dimes, might have to pick up cans like Tony.
I'm in the same boat man. I just spent a ton on the 2nd adoption. Im tapped right now.

Notice I've never used emojis? I spent like two years trying to figure out what : pepper meant

Oh hell I dunno. I though it was always some kind of : then weird code that I had NO idea what the hell yall were talking about

So can the new forum have a politics, and controversy thread? Mostly politics. Like did the Clintons off Epstein?

P said:
laughing1 She was good entertainment for like a month...

And the masses still believe Pepper was actually a SHE...Could it be short for Pepperoni Pete? Anybody ever get a look at her/him/it? Maybe RobbyBobby's sister's brothers mothers uncles neighbor's son? JS, I could be wrong, maybe RobbyBobby could send us proof? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
And the masses still believe Pepper was actually a SHE...Could it be short for Pepperoni Pete? Anybody ever get a look at her/him/it? Maybe RobbyBobby's sister's brothers mothers uncles neighbor's son? JS, I could be wrong, maybe RobbyBobby could send us proof? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Dr. **** may be able to get to the bottom of this... if only he was still around :fish:

creepycrawly said:
So can the new forum have a politics, and controversy thread? Mostly politics. Like did the Clintons off Epstein?

:rolf:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 251
I appreciate you guys being motivated to "make hardline great again" but unfortunately the fact remains that years ago we dug into the upgrade of this site and at that time with hired professional developer help, the database was determined too unstable to migrate to an updated SMF platform. Kinda like if you don't update your smart phone OS for years and then try... well it just won't work and you end up having to clear it and start over.

Creating a new forum and asking people to migrate over and start from scratch would result in both forums having even less activity combined if you ask me.

Speeding said:
I appreciate you guys being motivated to "make hardline great again" but unfortunately the fact remains that years ago we dug into the upgrade of this site and at that time with hired professional developer help, the database was determined too unstable to migrate to an updated SMF platform. Kinda like if you don't update your smart phone OS for years and then try... well it just won't work and you end up having to clear it and start over.

Creating a new forum and asking people to migrate over and start from scratch would result in both forums having even less activity combined if you ask me.

Thanks for a better/more in-depth explanation behind no site updates/upgrades. That explanation makes way more sense than others stating it was because "MattO/OG's don't want to."

Speeding said:
`

My thoughts exactly.

Plus, if some of these goobers go to the "other" site, that alone, may make Hardline great again! :stir:

Latest posts