• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The gangs all here!

race_jeep

Well since MattO has breathed new life into the board a lot of old familiar screen names have shown up, so wtf y'all been up to?

I'm totally out of wheeling, sold my house, my toys, my clothes, my trucks, moved my family into my moms basement and opened a brewery, I quit my job in January and have had no money ever since. But I've got a sweet VW bus that runs most of the time, and I get to make beer errday!

race_jeep said:
Well since MattO has breathed new life into the board a lot of old familiar screen names have shown up, so wtf y'all been up to?

I'm totally out of wheeling, sold my house, my toys, my clothes, my trucks, moved my family into my moms basement and opened a brewery, I quit my job in January and have had no money ever since. But I've got a sweet VW bus that runs most of the time, and I get to make beer errday!

Funny how interwebs drama will do that ... laughing1

At the rate we are going, RickyBobby, JonJon, Razorburn, bones, and Pepper might make cameo appearances. Great to have ya'll back.

CHASMAN9 said:
At the rate we are going, RickyBobby, JonJon, Razorburn, bones, and Pepper might make cameo appearances. Great to have ya'll back.
X2 ;D

Has it been long enough to get the Rest of the story on the stalker thread that started and then was moved to top secret section many years ago??

Jduck said:
Has it been long enough to get the Rest of the story on the stalker thread that started and then was moved to top secret section many years ago??

Wow. Memories!
Yeah she eventually ended up talking to me at a bar in Sugar Land, she thought my name was Glenn amongst a bunch of other weird **** she had built-up in her head. It was a very very weird experience. And the stalking somewhat continued for a little while after the confrontation. I started waving at her on the regular, and then it just stopped. I had her name back then but have since forgot. Ol white Beemer!

Re: Re: The gangs all here!

Beerj said:
Someone send some smoke signals to Casey, gotta get his take on all this.
Casey gave up pot for Facebook and I'm not sure which one is worst.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: The gangs all here!

onepieceatatime said:
Casey gave up pot for Facebook and I'm not sure which one is worst.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Facebook, and I don't smoke pot...... :****:

I think we all know which one is worse. It destroys relationships and work ethic. Also leads to dependence issues and a withdraw from social activity. Pot just makes you hungry.

Beerj said:
I think we all know which one is worse. It destroys relationships and work ethic. Also leads to dependence issues and a withdraw from social activity. Pot just makes you hungry.

Caseys to busy growing the majestic mullet

race_jeep said:

Sell said beer to us and fix your bus. Probably ought to give us free samples first...you know to prove its worth it.

Latest posts