• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx Camaro Buggy Reveal

Obviously, pretty much everything about this thing is awesome. I do kinda wonder about the seating choice given it's supposed to be a trail rig. I can't imagine kirkeys being comfortable for more than an hour if that.

Beerj said:
Obviously, pretty much everything about this thing is awesome. I do kinda wonder about the seating choice given it's supposed to be a trail rig. I can't imagine kirkeys being comfortable for more than an hour if that.

You ever seen this group on a trail ride? They ride to an obstacle, sit for 45 minutes, jump the obstacle and sit for a hour. Repeat two more times. The day is over.

Detail work looks great on the buggy.

Thing is awesome, kirkeys really aren't that bad. I'd bet if ya had a sweet mullet and ya stand on it it would suck that party hair right into the air cleaner lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kmcminn said:
You ever seen this group on a trail ride? They ride to an obstacle, sit for 45 minutes, jump the obstacle and sit for a hour. Repeat two more times. The day is over.

Yeah but, if given a choice, why not be comfy for those precious few moments?

kmcminn said:

laughing1 Real Talk tho . Then show up every weekend looking like the rig is brand new again !

Wow! That is about as high of cool factor as I have ever seen in a rig. Hope I get to see this work of art on the trails soon.

It's like a flashback around Hardline lately. In about the last month I have saw 2 new Coleworx buggies and a bunch of OG hardliners posting. :dblthumb:

The-Boss said:
Wow! That is about as high of cool factor as I have ever seen in a rig. Hope I get to see this work of art on the trails soon.

It's like a flashback around Hardline lately. In about the last month I have saw 2 new Coleworx buggies and a bunch of OG hardliners posting. :dblthumb:

Congrats to Blackbeard for the traffic laughing1

1tonyj said:
Looked like that hydraulic line blew when he pulled onto the street

It had AN lines like you use on coolant. They couldn't handle the pressure. We went to the local parts store in Double Springs and got Hydraulic lines made. Good to go now. thumb.gif

BustedKnucklefilms said:
It had AN lines like you use on coolant. They couldn't handle the pressure. We went to the local parts store in Double Springs and got Hydraulic lines made. Good to go now. thumb.gif

Nice trail fix Matt !

Front hood work looks great. Front uptravel? Looked to be almost sitting on the hyd. bumps.

RustyC said:
Front hood work looks great. Front uptravel? Looked to be almost sitting on the hyd. bumps.

Reading through some of the comments, I'm pretty sure it was just sitting at or near full bump for the car show.

ridered3 said:
Reading through some of the comments, I'm pretty sure it was just sitting at or near full bump for the car show.

It was not at ride height for the video. He threw it together enough to make the charity car show to benefit some friends. While the shock angle is not ideal it should be fine for a trail rig.

...still LOL'in at "trail rig". Big block, 900hp with no mufflers. :lol: Jealous? Yup....call it like I see it? Always...

Kinda reminds me of these Drag Week dudes calling their race cars, "street cars". There is nothing street about a car running 5's@250mph in 1/4.

It's different. But I love the lines on that thing. I can't imagine trail riding all day with that engine screaming in my ears. And I've always assumed a rear engine buggy gets hot on your neck after a while. But I'd probably put up with it. Haha

tonybolton said:
...still LOL'in at "trail rig". Big block, 900hp with no mufflers. :lol: Jealous? Yup....call it like I see it? Always...

Kinda reminds me of these Drag Week dudes calling their race cars, "street cars". There is nothing street about a car running 5's@250mph in 1/4.
It has mufflers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk