• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SMITH MOTORSPORTS update

T

TOMMY RAINS

smith motorsports information
2800 chassis and engine guard with motor and tranny mounted
4800 roller includes four link and coil overs front and rear
6800 this is all the fab work done all you will do is paint wiring and plumbing
10000 turn key! pick up and ride this includes custom headers and custom fuel cell
all prices are labor only you supply all that we need .as of know we have some room for orders call today to reserve your spot . also we build custom headers,floorpans,xo cages and roll cages from mild to wild .we also finish other projects we are not stuck on working on just our trucks . Thank you Tommy rains contact jimmy smith for any info on a build 423-827-4913

Re: SMITH MOTORSPORTS

I'm def. a satisfied customer, and recommend these team to anyone wanting a one off build. :dblthumb:

X2 it was my first buggy and i am defianetly glad i let jimmy build it super nice guy and very easy to deal with. he is fast and does a really good job and you cant beat his price for the kind of job he does. he built mine right after hotrod's and im very happy with it. :woot:

jojo said:
X2 it was my first buggy and i am defianetly glad i let jimmy build it super nice guy and very easy to deal with. he is fast and does a really good job and you cant beat his price for the kind of job he does. he built mine right after hotrod's and im very happy with it. :woot:
Got it going yet?

Moved to the vendor's section, feel free to post up anything about your shop here.

sorry about that Matt o did not realize i put in in the wrong slot. Tommy

Not a problem, lots of Jimmy Smith fans here. Post up some projects when you have time.

HotRodpayton said:
Got it going yet?
its at the powdercoating shop right now im hoping in about 2-3 weeks it will be ready, i want to ride in it on new years

jojo said:
its at the powdercoating shop right now im hoping in about 2-3 weeks it will be ready, i want to ride in it on new years
Send me some pics of it. The biggest and so far only major mistake I've made is not powdercoating mine. My paint looks ok but chips off way to easy. What kinda powertrain you running.

HotRodpayton said:
Send me some pics of it. The biggest and so far only major mistake I've made is not powdercoating mine. My paint looks ok but chips off way to easy. What kinda powertrain you running.
FORD power son :woot: its a 351 windsor with a c6 and a 203/205 doubler, i wish i would have bought an atlas for it but i got a good deal on the doubler. you want to pm me your cell number and ill send you some after i get it back.

TOMMY RAINS said:
Hey guys now is the time to get in line ! we are caught up and ready to build buggys and do tube work.we also build custom headers,floor boards,xo cages,and four link.from one to four seaters we can make it happen.one and two seater chassis are $2800 that includes the motor and tranny mounted and a bolt on engine guard you supply tubbing.the price is adjusted according to what you want done.build time is five days on a chassis and about two weeks on a roller. Thanks for looking TommyRains and JimmySmith 423-827-4913
THATS A GOOD PRICE AND MAN THATS FAST 2 WEEKS FOR A ROLLER

thanks we do our best and work as quick as possible for customer satisfaction

I am interested in having you build a buggy for me. Can you email sum pics of some builds to me or do you have a site to go to. I liked the 09 orange buggy that just sold on Hardline. I have most of the drivetrain already and tires. let me know and i pm you email

Jimmy just built mine into a roller and it looks badass. They do top notch work and they had it done fast as hell. Everyone that has seen it so far has loved it. SICK WORK!

0323101822.jpg

0324101647.jpg

IMG00378.jpg

That rig is sick!! I love his lines on on the buggys! I cant wait to see your rig done!

im sorry but we dont have a site.and we have some pics but there in a book we have built several trucks . we have built hotrod paytons,jojos,the one seater in this thread and there are a few on you tube "wes kean" noen green two seater and "woodys" one seater. i hope this will help you and we can get you in one of our unnits very quick.however we are about 3 behind as of know but if you bring your stuff we can get you in line.it take 8 to 9 days to get a roller thanks Tommy

twiztedzuki said:
I am interested in having you build a buggy for me. Can you email sum pics of some builds to me or do you have a site to go to. I liked the 09 orange buggy that just sold on Hardline. I have most of the drivetrain already and tires. let me know and i pm you email

you would be very happy with smith motorsports jimmy is a super nice guy and him and tommy do really good work and really quick. i love my buggy im glad i let them build it. the aetna style buggy is my favorite and they are about as light as you can build one and not have to worry about your safety. i wouldnt have went any other way, i would let smith motorsports build you a chassis if i was you. :****:

TOMMY RAINS said:
im sorry but we dont have a site.and we have some pics but there in a book we have built several trucks . we have built hotrod paytons,jojos,the one seater in this thread and there are a few on you tube "wes kean" noen green two seater and "woodys" one seater. i hope this will help you and we can get you in one of our unnits very quick.however we are about 3 behind as of know but if you bring your stuff we can get you in line.it take 8 to 9 days to get a roller thanks Tommy

In case any one missed it, Wes Kean won this last W.E. Rock event in Dayton. If anything can last under Wes, this is proof they build good chassis!

Latest posts