• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SMITH MOTORSPORTS update

Re: SMITH MOTORSPORTS

Hey jojo, id like to see sum pics of buggy too! minus theford drivetrain! :fish: I just picked my chassis up first of Oct. like get sum more ideas for my buggy. Jimmy built my chassis ,headers, skidplates and floorpan and work is topnotch!!

twiztedzuki said:
Hey jojo, id like to see sum pics of buggy too! minus theford drivetrain! :fish: I just picked my chassis up first of Oct. like get sum more ideas for my buggy. Jimmy built my chassis ,headers, skidplates and floorpan and work is topnotch!!

Mine is simple, don't be hatin on the ford parts :flipoff1:

whats the prices on your 4 seaters? not sure which way i want 2 go? i have steering rocks,sbc,t400,203/205doubler, 44tsl,mrw beads(i need seats coilovers and links. really want a smith buggy but be able 2 b competitive and take my family?

:tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc

That should about sum up how pleased I am with my new chassis from Smith Motorsports...

How many of tubing does a 2 seater usually take?

Does 1.5" or 1.75 matter?

Do I have to use kirkeys? ;D

14, 1.75 the norm. 2.0 250 on link mounts. jimmy and tommy tell ya 4 sho :dblthumb:

is the contact info still up to date? im lookin into a chassis, and judging from the work ive seen you guys are definitely what im lookin for.

There is some cat named LEMONHEAD over on Pirate that is from virginia or somewhere and wants to get ahold of Smithmotorsports bout gettin a chassis built.

course them damn pirate assholes are flamin him out

his thread is in the general chit chat section

Picked up my new chassis this past Friday. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: Absolutely LOVE it! :dblthumb: :dblthumb: Heck of a job on it and very quick! I highly recommend to anyone out there wanting a chassis done to give Jimmy a call!

I have owned 3 different buggys that Jimmy built and all 3 were top notch machines..
Jimmy and Tommy do some good work