• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suspension Seat Suggestions?

B.DRAKE

I am bout to put some new seats in the rig, getting tired of my back kiling me after every ride!!! Thinking about the Corbeau Baja SS seats they are my favorite so far. Anybody have any reccomendations on seats and who is the best place to go through to purchase? and i am replacing the harnesses too so some input on those would be great :dblthumb:

Thanks,
Bradley

Corbeaus are nice, but they are cheap. Every set I have seen that is a year of two old is faded all to hell and is not even close to the same color as it started as. I have had two sets of PRP's and love them. For the price, they are really hard to beat. Crow harnesses with the sewn in pads are really the only way to go man. If you have a set of harnesses now send them to Crow for re-certification. Check my build thread on it. They sent me a brand new set instead of re-stitching mine, cost was about $140 shipped for two which is much cheaper than two new belts.

http://www.crowenterprizes.com/Pages/Recert.html

I bought a PRP seat for my daughter to ride in and it is very nice. I want to say the harness is also a PRP unit with sewn in pads and it seems pretty nice as well.

2 five gallon buckets to sit on , topped with foam. use bungee straps to hold you in. BEEOTCH . :dblthumb:

I'm a dealer for PRP, or I should say I was. I will need to check and see if my acct. is still active since its been a while since I have bought any seats from them. I am about to do a buy in with mastercraft if you are interested in them

Swing by and check out the Mastercraft Rubicon suspension seats I just got, they seem to be pretty comfortable but only time will tell, can't tell much setting in them in the living room floor :****:

Just throwing this out there for you....

dildochair.jpg

I went with corbeau ultra's and a 40" bench. There prettty nice and feel good sitting in them with a steering wheel in my hand going voom voom :driving: I have had PRP before I honestly dont think they were worth the extra money. I really wanted the twisted stitch. Never sat in one but they look nice.
P1020129.jpg