• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 8 lug disc conversions $315

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
I am selling a complete bolt on disc brake conversion kit for $315 including shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! Yep I really mean complete - here's what you get:

3/8" thick laser cut brackets
DOM bracket spacers
grade 8 annodized mounting hardware
new GM rotors
rebuilt GM calipers with steel pistons
semi metallic brake pads
new inner hub seals
caliper pins
rubber flex hoses
banjo bolts with copper washers
anti-rattle clips

Check my website -->www.lugnut4x4.com

14boltkit3.jpg

I have kits for these axles:

73-87 chevy single rear wheel full floater 14 bolt axle 10.5" ring gear

62-72 eaton corporate rear end, full floater ( same kit as the 73-87 14 bolt)

88-up second generation 14 bolt 10.5 full floater/ need to know:
if drums slide off after removing wheel-need "gen 2" kit/ if wheel is removed and drum is still captured by wheel hub and studs then customer needs 73-87 14 bolt kit. (there is no reasoning as to what year will have what, we have seen both versions all thru the 90s)

79-up 14 bolt semi-float 6 or 8 lug 9.5" rear axle / not positive what year this axle was first produced / this kit sells for $340.00 because new wheel studs come with it.

72-79 ford dana 60 rear axle/ have found that it will fit 68-71 ford dana 60 rear axles but slight spacer modification is sometimes required using flat washers.

76-93 dodge dana 60 rear axle

94-up dodge dana 60 rear axle

68-72 chevy dana 60 rear axle

72-up jeep pick-up dana 60 rear axle( jeep took over the gm dana 60 rear axle in 1972 when chevy dumped it in favor of the 14 bolt) same kit as the chevy 60

Dana 70 weld on kit $300

Ford sterling axle - $390 (uses special rotors)

I also have a kit for these fronts

Ford 77-91 Dana 60
Ford 77-79 8 lug 44
Chevy 78-91 Dana 60
Dodge 77-93 Dana 60 with internal lockout

Other axles? Generally I have found that these same rotors will work on most other axles, but you will need to use weld on brackets. Just tell me the diameter of the tube near the end of the axle and I will send you weld on brackets.

Instructions? No I don't have detailed instructions. This is really simple to install for anyone who has a clue about how brakes work. Only word of advise is most of my kits require the rotor on the backside of the hub.

Emergency brakes? Yes, I have eldarodo calipers for $200 more. This gives a manual e-brake that hooks up to your cables.

I accept paypal or postal money orders. Orders will ship from northeast TN. I just do this as a side job, so I generally ship next day by priority mail.

Place an order on my site at www.lugnut4x4.com

You can also call me if you want 423-737-0265 -- Shawn.

That is a good deal right there, bump for ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gubni said:
I have noticed a few referrals from Hardline recently. Thanks!
Thank you for Supporting "Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride"

Thanks! If there is ever an opportunity to partner with Motobilt please let me know. We keep enough parts to ship about a 100 orders at any time.

Why buy from me?

1. Best price anywhere

2. Best quality available

3. The most options

4. Best service

Just ordered a kit this morning. Great customer service with quick response time to questions. Looking forward to getting this kit installed. Thanks!